Dr. Paul Delhon

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul Delhon

Great team and friendly! Highly recommended office for your dental needs.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2019

Awesome dentist! Very kind, attentive and informative. He explained the procedure thoroughly and made me feel comfortable. The staff are also awesome!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

I’m always nervous whenever I go to the dentist, but Dr Delhon and everyone at the clinic are so nice and gentle I keep coming back. Thanks for everything!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

I always get consistently great service! Both the staff and Dr Delhon are wonderful!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Staff and Dr. Delhon are friendly and helpful. I have had my routine dental care and recently had a crown placed.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

All their staff members are very friendly, welcoming and knowledgeable. I am generally scared of going to dentist, but friendly welcome at the reception really helps me feel comfortable. All hygienists I have met are very good at explaining how medical procedures will be, and how maintenance after the procedure should be. For example, numbing agent will affect for few hours, but to make it out of the system faster after the procedure, we should go for a walk to flush out of our body. I didn’t know about that until I started going this location. I used to sit or lay down after procedure and always had a 6-hour numbness. Now I only get 2-3 hours, which is normal.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

This is the BEST dentist and team in the city! I have been to several and receive thorough care and no upselling. Thanks to all!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

All around Excellent!! I dont think it could get better! Thank You!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

I’ve been going to Dental choice in Edmonton for 4 years. I just moved to Calgary and this office has been really good! My hygienist did an awesome job and the dentist took his time talking and explaining things to me.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

I was nervous coming in, but no one made me feel bad for not getting to the dentist for the past couple of years. My appointment started early and I got done early which was nice.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Dr. Paul Delhon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Coventry Healthcare