Ratings for Dr. paul budhiraja

I've only seen him once for my skin wart that was ballooning out of proportion leaving me very concerned. Dr. Paul put me right at ease with his diagnosis and his explanation and he was EXACTLY right on with his diagnosis. The dermatologist concurred exactly with Dr. Paul. Montreal is very lucky to have him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

He is young but very good, he listens and goes above and beyond to help .. his bedside manner is charming and he always smiles

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I have Dr. Paul for a few years as my Doctor, he is an excellent person and really cares about his patients.. He has an amazing new clinic in Westmount open on Saturdays. One of the only clinics open Saturday I assume it is because he loves his work and patience so much. I would recomend him to anyone. He cares, listens, and has a lovely clinic. He speaks english, french and will ensure you are comfortable. Blood tests are done in the clinic which makes it so much easier now. Thank you Paul you are an angel of a doctor. - Miki

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Best advice for mental issues. I think there is not many people that are non judgmental on those.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Clarification re: July 11 post (I cannot seem to find a way to edit it, though I have written to the website to ask): The blood tests have since been explained; the concern was due to ignorance on my part of how to interpret the reading, and I apologize if anyone should question Dr Budhiraja's competence as a result of this comment, a comment for which he unfortunately declined to see me further as a patient. :(

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Very compassionate Doctor with his patients, he explains in details what could be related to your condition!!! Excellent Doctor!!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Receptionist very polite and friendly, male nurse bad attitude and shouldn't be working in a people oriented position. Clinic very clean, Dr Paul very friendly , even when seeying how busy is there.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

He took the time to listen and addressed all my concerns. I found him knowledgeable and helpful. I saw him twice, through Bonjour Sante, and each time it was a positive experience.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Orgueilleux, écoute pas, veut avoir le dernier mot, dit TA GUEULE pas professionnel, je ne conseille pas ce md.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Trop gentil et bon médecin!!! Ça fait du bien d'en voir des médecins comme lui qui sont attentifs, nous font la discussion tout en nous mettant à l'aise. Il expliquant en détail la consultation et si traitement nécessaire. Vraiment content! Excellent Médecin!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr. paul budhiraja's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

GHI