Ratings for Dr. paul budhiraja

He was one of the worst doctors I have ever had! Instead of helping with my chronic pain from a number of issues he kept telling me to call my local CLSC to find a new doctor because he did not have time for me, blah blah about the health care system here, Do not go to him if you actually have serious health issues. He even missed the fact that I had lung cancer!!!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Le meilleur docteur que j'ai rencontré au Sans Rendez-Vous via Bonjour Santé. J'éprouve plusieurs problèmes d'anxiété et il est un des seuls médecins qui a pris le temps de me rassurer sans me garocher un anti-dépresseur à la hâte. Paul est compétent, compréhensif et professionnel. Ma visite fût un plaisir.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Adorable. Bonne écoute. Je suis très satisfaite de ma consultation.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Dr. Paul Budhiraja has been my family doctor for an year and I have only had good experiences at each appointment. He is very knowledgeable, patient, kind and gets to the point. Thank you Dr. Paul for taking care of my husband and I.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Dr. Budhiraja was very helpful in helping my situation. I had the chance to book him through bonjour santé and I was very satisfied with his care.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Dr Paul was extremely helpful and friendly. I happy I went to go see him. I pleased that he called me late letting me know a chest x-ray results came back positive. Unfortunately, I have been waiting 7+ hours just for the new prescription to be sent to my Pharmacist to help me Breath...still no fax

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

I was listened to, had empathy and worked with me towards a solution. Never had that feeling with any doctor I’ve met before.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Just the fact I didn't feel like I was bothering him or that he was in such a rush is worth 5 stars for a walk-in clinic nowadays.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

I've only seen him once for my skin wart that was ballooning out of proportion leaving me very concerned. Dr. Paul put me right at ease with his diagnosis and his explanation and he was EXACTLY right on with his diagnosis. The dermatologist concurred exactly with Dr. Paul. Montreal is very lucky to have him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

He is young but very good, he listens and goes above and beyond to help .. his bedside manner is charming and he always smiles

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Dr. paul budhiraja's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients