Ratings for Dr. paul budhiraja

Best advice for mental issues. I think there is not many people that are non judgmental on those.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Clarification re: July 11 post (I cannot seem to find a way to edit it, though I have written to the website to ask): The blood tests have since been explained; the concern was due to ignorance on my part of how to interpret the reading, and I apologize if anyone should question Dr Budhiraja's competence as a result of this comment, a comment for which he unfortunately declined to see me further as a patient. :(

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Very compassionate Doctor with his patients, he explains in details what could be related to your condition!!! Excellent Doctor!!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Receptionist very polite and friendly, male nurse bad attitude and shouldn't be working in a people oriented position. Clinic very clean, Dr Paul very friendly , even when seeying how busy is there.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

He took the time to listen and addressed all my concerns. I found him knowledgeable and helpful. I saw him twice, through Bonjour Sante, and each time it was a positive experience.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Orgueilleux, écoute pas, veut avoir le dernier mot, dit TA GUEULE pas professionnel, je ne conseille pas ce md.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Trop gentil et bon médecin!!! Ça fait du bien d'en voir des médecins comme lui qui sont attentifs, nous font la discussion tout en nous mettant à l'aise. Il expliquant en détail la consultation et si traitement nécessaire. Vraiment content! Excellent Médecin!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Nous avons consulté ce medecin avec Bonjour Santé pour ma fille qui avait des vertiges et mal au cou. Il a fait très vite semblait avoir hâte de passer au suivant et il arrive quoi? MAUVAIS DIAGNOSTIC il lui as dit un Torticolis mais on a due consulter le lendemain une autre clinique (encore 15$) car nous même n'étant pas médecin on doutait!!!!! pour se faire dire vertiges positionnel et as besoin de soin ( manoeuvre) ce que le medecin as fait EN PLUS Il LA LE CULOT DE CHARGER 20$ pour un papier d'absence pour l'école en disant frais administratif !!!! faut pas nous prendre pour des con Monsieur!!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Very attentive and knowledgable. I've made a same day appointment by Bonjour Santé and I was with the Doctor in less than 30 minutes! The nurse was also very attentive and concerned about my problems and concerns.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I saw Dr. Budhiraja at the Clinique Médicale Cabot Square, I was referred there by the site Bonjour Santé since I was looking for a walk-in clinic with available doctors for the next day. I had read the comments at this website about his service and my experience was very positive. I found him to be very attentive and very knowledgable. He took the time to answer my questions and was very friendly during the appointment. I have a family doctor, but I would come back if I ever need a last minute doctor's appointment.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. paul budhiraja's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients