Ratings for Dr. Paul B. Jacob, DO

Dr Jacob did my TKR and he did an excellent job I feel so much better walking and standing. Surgery went very well no complications. Thank u!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

I am grateful to be a partial knew replacement patient of Dr. Jacob. He is knowledgeable, competent and personable yet humble - very approachable from a patient's POV. My pre-op and post-op were surprisingly uncomplicated with minimal pain. I am 9 months out and able to participate in any physical activity I choose including cycling, barre3, power walking, weights. I can take part in these activities with no pain and no swelling. It says a great deal about him that he was a physical therapist before becoming an orthopedic doctor (which makes him more competent in my opinion) and that he embraces technology and what it brings into the surgical suite. I cannot say enough positive things about him, his team both in the OR and on the floor and my partial knee replacement experience.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

This guy is on another level. No other orthopedic surgeon in the state can hold a candle to Dr. Jacob. We were so lucky to find out about him.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

BEST surgery experience ever! SUPER TEAM! Bilat knee replacement 12 days ago.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

I saw another surgeon before seeing Dr. Jacob (huge mistake). He came highly recommended and did not hesitate to claim he is the “best knee replacement doctor” in the state. After 3 attempts to get it right I finally learned my lesson. My family doctor strongly encouraged me to see Dr. Jacob. I was hesitant to have another surgery. Dr. Jacob never pushed surgery on me. When I was ready he scheduled me. I immediately knew this time was different. It’s now been about 2 years and I am totally pain free. I hope Dr. Jacob never leaves but if he does I will follow him anywhere he goes. Thank you so much Dr. Jacob. You changed my life

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Best of the best! Dr. Jacob did both total hip replacements on me and he did a spectacular job on both hips. I couldn’t walk at all and now I’m strong and able to have a normal life. I trust Dr. Jacob with my life.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Very pleased with my outcome. Everything from start to finish was great.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Had 2 total knees done by Dr.. Jacobs. My rehab people are shocked at my range of motion and strength. I don’t have much to compare to, but I was thrilled about how little pain and how quick I recovered. Top notch Dr.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

I scoured the state to find the best surgeon to replace my knee. I consulted surgeons from across the state, set up appointments with several and thankfully decided upon Dr. Jacob. I am 52, very active and have little patience for people that are not clear and precise in their explanations, not a problem with Jacob. The surgery went great, the staff from doctor to food service was fantastic, the PT assigned to me was also incredible. If you do this procedure this is where you need to go.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Great doc and good man - just do what he asks and you will do fine

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Dr. Paul B. Jacob, DO's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

GHI