Ratings for Dr. Paul B. Jacob, DO

Highly Recommended A++++ Dr Jacob and his staff are skilled and professional. I couldn’t be happier with the results of my hip replacement. I was back to work in 2 ½ weeks.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2019

Great outcome- no pain. The entire team was great.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2019

Dr. Jacob and Scott are the best team. Had a great experience

flag | Submitted June 2, 2019

I’ve had two complete knee surgery’s from Dr. Jacobs and I’m so grateful I found him. I did my research to find the best and I must say I succeeded with Dr. Jacob. His staff and the hospital were top notch.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2019

Came all the way from Alaska. Great experience and top notch care. Will be back soon for my other knee

flag | Submitted May 4, 2019

He personally cancelled my hip replacement at the last minute as his staff couldn't verify my ability to pay on a bank holiday. We spent an hour on the previous appointment in the office to determine how they wanted to be paid and didn't get an answer. I privately paid another surgeon to do it 2 weeks later. Jacob only gave me the posterior option which severely limits what the patient can do, vs. the anterior which does not. The anterior takes 1.5 hours, the other only 45 minutes. Now he wants me to pay $2700 for x-rays and a ct scan that costs only $600 privately. This guy is only about money.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

I can not say enough good things about this Doctor and his staff. From start to finish I have had a great experience. Absolutely top notch

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

Very happy with my surgery and my care. This was much easier than I expected.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

Doctor, hospital, office staff all 5 star experiences. I have recommended Dr. Jacob to several people and all have said the same thing.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2019

This guy lives up to his reputation. I have nothing but good things to say. Thank you Dr. Jacobs

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

Dr. Paul B. Jacob, DO's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients