Ratings for Dr. Paul B. Jacob, DO

Had 2 total knees done by Dr.. Jacobs. My rehab people are shocked at my range of motion and strength. I don’t have much to compare to, but I was thrilled about how little pain and how quick I recovered. Top notch Dr.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

I scoured the state to find the best surgeon to replace my knee. I consulted surgeons from across the state, set up appointments with several and thankfully decided upon Dr. Jacob. I am 52, very active and have little patience for people that are not clear and precise in their explanations, not a problem with Jacob. The surgery went great, the staff from doctor to food service was fantastic, the PT assigned to me was also incredible. If you do this procedure this is where you need to go.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Great doc and good man - just do what he asks and you will do fine

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

First class organization. Dr. Jacobs is the best!!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Saw two other doctors before meeting Dr. Jacob. I knew right when I met him he would be my doctor. He is the total package. Reminds me of what doctors were like 30 years ago. His staff is amazing. A+ experience.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

The very best in Oklahoma. Don't let anyone else touch your hips!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Feel blessed to have been sent to Dr. Jacob. Could not ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

We drive all the way from Branson, MO to see Dr. Jacob at the recommendation of our family doctor (who also sees Dr. Jacob). You are lucky to have him in Oklahoma. Totally worth the drive. We are patients for life.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

I can only comment on the 1 visit I have had. I found Dr. Jacob was straight forward with what he found but did not push to fix it just yet. We will get a plan in place after further testing and before my vacation. He has to do a total hip replacement and also fix both knee replacements done by another doctor. He reassured me they can be fixed.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

I am a physical therapist in the city - I ha e never been a patient of Dr. Jacob's however I have had the pleasure of treating his patients - all I can say is WOW! The incisions are clean, the range of motion comes easily. If I have a question about patient care he always takes my call. If I had to have surgery I would not hesitate to use him

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Paul B. Jacob, DO's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Amerigroup