Ratings for Dr. Paul B. Jacob, DO

First class organization. Dr. Jacobs is the best!!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Saw two other doctors before meeting Dr. Jacob. I knew right when I met him he would be my doctor. He is the total package. Reminds me of what doctors were like 30 years ago. His staff is amazing. A+ experience.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

The very best in Oklahoma. Don't let anyone else touch your hips!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Feel blessed to have been sent to Dr. Jacob. Could not ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

We drive all the way from Branson, MO to see Dr. Jacob at the recommendation of our family doctor (who also sees Dr. Jacob). You are lucky to have him in Oklahoma. Totally worth the drive. We are patients for life.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

I can only comment on the 1 visit I have had. I found Dr. Jacob was straight forward with what he found but did not push to fix it just yet. We will get a plan in place after further testing and before my vacation. He has to do a total hip replacement and also fix both knee replacements done by another doctor. He reassured me they can be fixed.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

I am a physical therapist in the city - I ha e never been a patient of Dr. Jacob's however I have had the pleasure of treating his patients - all I can say is WOW! The incisions are clean, the range of motion comes easily. If I have a question about patient care he always takes my call. If I had to have surgery I would not hesitate to use him

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

This is my second knee replacement, first with Dr. Jacob. Wow! What a different experience. So nice to have a concerned doc who answers every question, even over email when I was home, Spends quality time with me in the office, before and after surgery. And the surgery was so wonderful and the recovery has been night and day different. I would recommend him every day! Great experience. Staff is also wonderful!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

I had been all over the state trying to find someone who would take me on as a patient t. I had a terrible car accident in the 80's and was told at that time that I would be lucky to walk again. I made it almost 30 years befor I had to have something done. I saw two other orthopedic surgeons who both told me the only person that could fix my knee was Dr. Jacob. I was skeptical at first but after meeting him I was so confident. He did amazing work! I am happy to report that I am 1 year outa d totally pain free (and my leg is straight again). I am so pleased

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

I have had a total replacement on one knee and a partial replacement on my other knee. I could not imagine having any other doctor do this surgery! Dr. Jacob is amazing, his knowledge, experience, personality and genuine caring for his patients. The hospital and all of the nurses and staff are wonderful! I was very apprehensive about knee replacement but after visiting with Dr. Jacob all my questions were answered and I felt much better. Both of my surgeries went great and having my physical therapist and nurse come to my home for my sessions were so easy and much appreciated. If you are looking for a doctor for knee or hip replacement you need to make an appointment with Dr. Jacob, he will handle all of your needs and you will feel so much better! It's wonderful to walk without limping! Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Dr. Paul B. Jacob, DO's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients