Ratings for Dr. oksana pikh

Loved my office experience at this place. The receptionist Lidiya is always friendly and helpful , the hygienist Julia is gentle and profesional. For a number of years I've had issues with grinding and clenching teeth, which the previous dentists never addressed. Dr. Oksana Pikh diagnosed my issue in a timely manner and provided me with custom-made night guard and re-calibrated my teeth to eliminate the problem and prevent future sensitivities and recessions. I feel confident that all my questions are professionally answered and I recommend this dental office to my friends.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

I want to take the time to shine the light on this wonderful dentist. Being treated by Dr.Oksana Pikh was an absolute pleasure as she is - the best dentist I have ever been treated by.. she understands the importance of making patients feel comfortable, her professional manner and because I can trust her to do excellent work. She is kind and honest and has surrounded herself with a great team! She really is one of the best! I highly recommend Dr.Oksana for everyone and anyone who values real care.I feel very lucky to be her patient. Thank you from Ursula Wozniarski

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I always enjoy my visits to Dr. Pikh’s office – mainly, due to the friendly informal atmosphere Ms. Lydia always creates in the office. She has a wonderful sense of humor and personal approach to every each patient. Her excellent communications and time management skills helped me to resolve my dental issues without interrupting my busy travel and work schedule. Even when I had emergencies in-between important business trips or before crucial deadlines. Excellent clinics. Excellent stuff. Excellent results.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

The receptionist named Lydia is absolutely rude. She acts like she is super smart compared to anyone and has no phone manners. If it wasn't for her then the office will be good.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. oksana pikh's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients