Dr. Neda Kadivar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Neda Kadivar

She is a very nice and kind dentist. My kids are happy going to mina office. All of us going to this office and we are very satisfied . We recommended her to our friends.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Great office, great dentist and very good and polite people.. I highly recommend dr Neda

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

All in all I am happy to get familiar with this office and dr Kadivar.. I found her as a very patient dentist who cares about the overall health.. I had a badly broken tooth with pain and she saved my tooth with root canal and cap...

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

My experience with Dr. kadivar in Mina Family office was great. Flexible time, very good treatment plan based on my insurance and my budget! Office was very clean... and she is very caring dentist

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

We are new to Canada. I am very happy to go to mina dental office for my teeth. I had very limited benefit but Dr. Kadivar planned to treat my teeth in a very good way. She explained everything about my insurance and also my teeth clearly. Office looks clean and modern. I recommend her as a very good dentist.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

She is the most patient dentist I've ever met! And she is always so gentle, knowledgeable! Thank you dr Neda for everything!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Today was my first visit at Mina office in Thornhill. I found Dr kadivar as a caring dentist.she is the forth dentist that I met for my teeth during past 2 years and I think I found one who I can trust . I am happy to follow my friend's advice. Another positive point is she visits patients on weekends by appointment in a very quiet and calm office.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

All of my family members are patients of Dr. Neda for almost 2 years and we are very happy that we can continue our dental cleaning and caring in her new office in Thornhill. Mina office is very modern and clean with free parking. I always recommend her to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

The ethical behaviour of Dr Neda Kadivar in mina office is one of the important factors that makes me to continue my dental jobs in this office. She explained every thing before treatment clearly.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

I am new patient of Dr Kadivar. I did 2 fillings yesterday. She earned my trust right at the first visit and it was a very positive experience.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Neda Kadivar's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Hip Of Ny