Dr. Neda Kadivar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Neda Kadivar

We are new to Canada. I am very happy to go to mina dental office for my teeth. I had very limited benefit but Dr. Kadivar planned to treat my teeth in a very good way. She explained everything about my insurance and also my teeth clearly. Office looks clean and modern. I recommend her as a very good dentist.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

She is the most patient dentist I've ever met! And she is always so gentle, knowledgeable! Thank you dr Neda for everything!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Today was my first visit at Mina office in Thornhill. I found Dr kadivar as a caring dentist.she is the forth dentist that I met for my teeth during past 2 years and I think I found one who I can trust . I am happy to follow my friend's advice. Another positive point is she visits patients on weekends by appointment in a very quiet and calm office.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

All of my family members are patients of Dr. Neda for almost 2 years and we are very happy that we can continue our dental cleaning and caring in her new office in Thornhill. Mina office is very modern and clean with free parking. I always recommend her to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

The ethical behaviour of Dr Neda Kadivar in mina office is one of the important factors that makes me to continue my dental jobs in this office. She explained every thing before treatment clearly.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

I am new patient of Dr Kadivar. I did 2 fillings yesterday. She earned my trust right at the first visit and it was a very positive experience.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Neda Kadivar: It's been almost 2 years that I visit dr kadivar for my dental jobs. Today I was in her new office to treat my broken tooth. She saved my tooth and treatment was pain free. She is very gentel and patient with her clients.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

The most comfortable dental experience I've ever had! I highly recommend mina dentistry. Great people and caring dr..

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Nice and clean offic, very good dentist , dr . Nida Kadivat explained clearly several options for my badly broken tooth. I found her very well educated. Highly recommend this office!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I went to Mina Family office for regular dental checkup. I found this office very clean and modern. Dr kadivar was very welcoming and seemed professional. She offered a very good treatment plan for my teeth. I am happy to choose dr kadivar as my dentist

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr. Neda Kadivar's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients