Nathee Selvendran, DCh

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Nathee Selvendran, DCh

This guy is great. He took his time and cured me. What else can I say!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

If you are looking fora great clinic and Doctor, this is the place.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Dr. Nathee has been great right from the get-go. Modern clinic, although I have only been in the bottom floor. I only wished that he worked more days. I can only see him on the weekends.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Nathee was excellent. Initially I was worried that he was rushing to surgery but he assured me that it was necessary and I guess that I was hoping that it was not necessary as the thought of someone removing this inflamed, infected big toe was not pleasant and deep down I am a coward. Thanks. Follow-up care was excellent.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Took me on short notice and he was excellent and the clinic was organized and clean.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Nathee by my coworker who said that this clinic was exceptional and she was right. Well organized, helpful staff, personable Doctors and clean. Solved all of my foot problems quickly and professionally. Kudos to all and especially Dr. Nathee and Sona.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Nathee has been great when it came to treating my heel pain.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Overall I like this guy. Seems to know what he is doing. Took care of a huge nasty wart that I had for a long time. My girlfriend said that if I didn’t get rid of that thing she wouldn’t sleep with me and Nathee helped me out. Thanks.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

I live in Brampton and there are several foot Doctors who are closer and I have been to but after the treatment that I received from Dr. Nathee and the incredible service from the staff and clinic it is well worth the drive. I come early on Saturdays and there is no traffic, especially to get amazing service and breakfast. Did I say breakfast, I am treated to gourmet coffee, fresh muffins, cheese and fruit all completely. How good is that. Nathee is kind, gentle and explains everything in detail. I never new that my feet were so complicated and important. I recommend Dr. Nathee to everyone who wants to be treated like a king.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

I have nothing but the absolute most amazing trust in Nathee. He went above the call of true service when treating my mother and even came to her home to check on her. I am so glad that I did my homework and picked the right foot doctor and clinic. Nathee, you are a lifesaver. Thanks, thanks so much.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Nathee Selvendran, DCh's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients