Nathee Selvendran, DCh

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Nathee Selvendran, DCh

Nathee has helped me so much with my many foot problems. I travelled a considerable distance but Saturdays are convenient for me and the clinic came highly recommended and Nathee did not disappoint me. i recommend this place to anyone looking for great customer service.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2019

4th visit to see Nathee and on every visit I learn more about my feet and how to take care of them myself. The clinic is clean and organized and everyone is pleasant and professional and I usually don’t have to wait more than a few minutes.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2019

Nathee did nail care treatment on my ingrown nail and it was not painful and it has healed well he is a very pleasant man.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2019

Best foot clinic ever. Nathee was very attentive and cured my heel pain in only 2 weeks treatment. Anna and Theresa were also incredible. You walk in and you run out.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2019

I was really impressed with my visit to this clinic. Everyone working there are very good. Friendly and I didn’t have to wait which is very unusual for a medical clinic. I paid for 2 hours for parking but I only spent just over an hour and I spent an hour with the Doctor. I was totally informed about my foot problem and treatment started immediately with no extra charge for the treatment. I recommend Natthee to anyone who wants excellent care.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2019

Better than I expected from a medical clinic. Dr. Nathee was thorough in his approach and explained everything to me that I placed my confidence in his and let him remove my infected toenail. No pain and it has since healed 100%.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2019

So far this guy has been pretty good. I really didn't have many problems but he took care of my nails and calluses. They say that they have parking but good luck trying to get out of this place after entering.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2019

Nathee has been able to address my myiad of foot problems and has really helped me and my wife. This clinic is very nice and the staff are really great at making you feel comfortable. I recommend Dr. Natthee for anyone who has feet problems.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2019

Thanks for your excellent service and I am really impressed with the service of the staff.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2018

I was having some problems with my insurance and orthotics for my family. I am really impressed with the service that they gave me and they guaranteed that I would be 100% satisfied. Good clinic and if there are problems, they make sure that everything is worked out.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2018

Nathee Selvendran, DCh's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients