Dr. Nathee Selvendran

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nathee Selvendran

Doctor Nathee did a great job of fixing a badly infected ingrown toenail. It had been bothering me for a couple of days and I tried to do some handy-work myself which apparently only made matters worse when I woke up on Saturday morning and could hardly walk and the piain was crazy. Went online and found this clinic which is apparently always open which is good. I was told that they were fully booked but bc I was suffering they would squeeze me in. I was not very excited about the prospect of someone doing surgery on my toe that was so painful already. Nathee was great, after a quick exam told me that I needed the surgery and then without any pain whatsoeverperformed his magic and even when the freezing came out I was much better off than before I went in. If anyone is looking for good service, good clinic and good people working there who are pleasant, helpful, this is the place. High 5's to all.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

I have been a regular patient of Nathee's for a long time now. He only works on weekends which suites my schedule very well. He is always on time and usually takes me early if I arive early. He is calm and knowledgeable and I respect his advice. The clinic is filled with young smiling faces and it is also clean, convenient and they have fruit and muffins and coffee. I highly recommend Nathee and his clinic.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr. Nathee took care of an emergency ingrown toenail. I awoke and could not believe the pain and i went on the internet and actually found an office that was open on Sunday, which was great and when I phoned they fit me in and Nathee determined that the surgery should be done on the spot. It was vertually painless and he followed up and it has healed with no complications and I recommend Dr. Nathee and his office. Everyone that I have met at the office are polite and friendly and also the office is very clean, which I appreciate since they are doing surgery.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

I want to thank Nathee for top notch service. I have complete confidence in him and he took care of a rather major ingrown toenail which was badly infected and I was very apprehensive of anyone touching my foot. To my surprise and relief it was 100% painless and I have healed and best of all I don't have any pain.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I woke up with a painful toe that was so sore and inflamed that I could hardly walk. I searched on the internet and found Academy Clinics and booked an appointment for that day which was Sunday and that was advertised. I got to see Nathee as his last patient of the day as he stayed late for me. He told me that I needed surgery and I was nervous as my toe was so painful. I agreed and to my surprise I felt no pain whatsoever until the freezing wore out and then it was less than before the surgery. He came in on his day off to check my progress and now 2 weeks later I am fully healed and happy.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Overall a great experience with Dr. Nathee. He is excellent with the scalpel when he operated on my big toe. I felt no pain and I can't believe that I waited in pain for so long. Great Podiatrist and great follow up Care. Thanks.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I found Nathee to be very knowledgeable and has a wonderful bedside manner. He solved several of my foot problems in a timely manner. Thanks.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Nathee has consistantly given me good service and I recommend him to anyone who need foot care.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Such a pleasant foot doctor. I was not rushed and all procedures were explained in detail. The clinic is very nice and overall I had a very good experience.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Nathee did a surgury on my ingrown nail and he did a good job. Fast, efficient and was very good with follow up as he came in on his day off to see me and that says a lot. The whole clinic is excellent.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Dr. Nathee Selvendran's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients