Ratings for Dr. Nathee Selvendran

Overall a great experience with Dr. Nathee. He is excellent with the scalpel when he operated on my big toe. I felt no pain and I can't believe that I waited in pain for so long. Great Podiatrist and great follow up Care. Thanks.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I found Nathee to be very knowledgeable and has a wonderful bedside manner. He solved several of my foot problems in a timely manner. Thanks.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Nathee has consistantly given me good service and I recommend him to anyone who need foot care.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Such a pleasant foot doctor. I was not rushed and all procedures were explained in detail. The clinic is very nice and overall I had a very good experience.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Nathee did a surgury on my ingrown nail and he did a good job. Fast, efficient and was very good with follow up as he came in on his day off to see me and that says a lot. The whole clinic is excellent.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

I found Nathee to be a very caring and knowledgeable foot doctor. I awoke with an infected big toe and I could hardly walk. I went on the internet and found one of the best rated clinics and to my surprise they were open on Sunday, thank God. I phoned and they told me that they were fully booked but that one of the doctors would stay late for me, thank God. Nathee decided that I needed surgery and proceeded to do it that very day, thank God. Everything went well and the follow-up was great. I recommend Nathee and the clinic very highly and would not hesitate to refer one of my family or friends to him if they need treatment for their feet.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

This clinic is the best. Nathee was very professional and took his time and explained my problem so that I understood, but best of all he got rid of those nasty warts once and for all. Thanks, S.K.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr. Nathee performed surgery on both my infected, ingrown toenails and it was a complete success. He made me feel very comfortable in a very stressful situation. I was afraid but Nathee put my fears at rest. This was 8 months ago and my toes are perfect. I will and have recommended Dr. Nathee to my friends. Thank you so much!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Dr. Nathee Selvendran's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients