Ratings for Dr. Mythri Kappagantula

Staff at the Kitchissippi clinic is rude and not great to be honest. Dr. Kappa is just ok, doesn't seem very interested in listening to concerns, comes off as arrogant and brushes things off. If an opportunity for a new family doctor comes up I will go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

I have been with Dr Kappa for a number of years and have only good things to say about her. I have a number of serious health issues which she recalls in considerable detail. She takes the initiative to monitor for appropriate blood and medication less, refers me promptly to specialists if required. A few years ago my elderly parents moved to Ottawa and she became their family doctor too. We all think very highly of her. We accept that Dr Kappa generally works a four day day week and, therefore, is perhaps not as available as some might like. For our family it’s not an issue because she has been so good.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

I have been with Dr , Kappa for a couple of years now , and I get the run around by the office , I have to go in to make appointments and get my Drugs renewed , As for Dr , Kappa , some times she is never there and I have to go to another clinic to see another Doctor . She has made mistakes on my medical health , takes along time to make an app. to see another Dr . at a hospital . Because of this I have to suffer , Why she is a Doctor I have no idea .

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Dr. Kappagantula is a very caring doctor that is patient and takes time to listen and educate. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Downplays health concerns, does not seem like she wants to listen and hesitant to prescribe requisitions and refer to other specialists. Reception is awful.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Doesn't return calls or and shows up late for appointments. She does not know how to address issues most of the time and does guess work pushing medications.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

There are times that she does not know what she is doing , most of the time she is not there

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Doctor Mythri Kappagantula is very knowledgeable and helpful. She takes her time and listens, she greatly believes in excercise and diet. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I agree with most of the comments below. She is a very good doctor, although cold and distant. As mentioned, I also don't really care about that...more importantly is how effective she is. Her staff is terrible...so rude, at least over the phone!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

She is very good but her staff are extremely rude and unhelpful.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Mythri Kappagantula's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.