Ratings for Dr. Mythri Kappagantula

Doctor Mythri Kappagantula is very knowledgeable and helpful. She takes her time and listens, she greatly believes in excercise and diet. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I agree with most of the comments below. She is a very good doctor, although cold and distant. As mentioned, I also don't really care about that...more importantly is how effective she is. Her staff is terrible...so rude, at least over the phone!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

She is very good but her staff are extremely rude and unhelpful.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

No issues, relatively pleasant, and pretty cute too!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Just new to Ottawa, was looking for a family Dr. for myself and my husband. Dr. Kappa was helpful and informative. She helped with a referral for me immediately and in fact called me to let me know some blood test results came back abnormal and promptly called in a prescription to my local pharmacy. The staff are all very warm and the nurse I spoke with was amazing. She is pretty laid back which is great. If you need something tended to, make sure to ask her. She was warm, pleasant and caring.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

This doctor is high strung and snobbish, and insincere. She seems more interested in getting back to her personal life than in her patients. I was one of her mother's patients, and although they both seem a bit condescending, at least her mother seemed to actually care about you. Looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Dr. Mythri Kappagantula's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients