Ratings for Dr. Monica Raina

I do not have enough words to express my gratitude for the most perfect treatment by Dr.Monica Raina ! Not only she guided me through the info of my procedure to relieve my fears of the complicated surgery but she assured me of the best results . Very capable doctor ! Amazing care and so professional and caring. I could not ask for more sincere and caring doctor ! Hey... who calls you to check how you are doing after few hours, day later and the next day after ! She even told me what to eat and what to avoid for the critical days after surgery . Thank you, thank you to you and your wonderful assistance . Such a caring office ! Women are best !!!! Best surgeons of all !!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Dr. Raina is amazing. Kind, caring compassionate. She always takes the time to answer question thoroughly and is a highly skilled. I wish every medical / dental professional I encountered was as good as she is.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. Monica Raina's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients