Dr. Monica Li

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Monica Li

I’ve been to a number of laser clinics the past few years in vancouver to treat my pore size and acne scarring. I have skin of colour and several doctors have told me it cannot be treated because of my skin type, or have treated but either did nothing or caused darkening on my face. I am thrilled that after some pico treatment from Dr Li, that my skin has improved and even my clueless husband notices it! So thankful to have found a doctor who understands my skin colour! I am looking forward to my next set of treatments.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2019

I was under the care of Dr Li for more than 6 months for melasma. She stressed it is hard treating this type of brown spot and recommended a series of pico lasers. To the tune of 3000$, I did this series of treatments with very little improvement. At a follow-up, she prescribed a very affordable compound cream that cleared the skin much more than any of the laser treatments ! Im not a doxtor, but reading about melasma online it sounds like it was the first thing to do. Why did I do all these expensive treatments in the first place ??

Submitted November 24, 2019

Dr Li is excellent. She really took the time to explain all the different options available to treat my situation, and I've seen a great improvement in my skin since seeing her. I'd very much recommend her for whatever your needs may be

flag | Submitted October 12, 2019

Dr. Li was very helpful in educating me about the right treatment options for my face. I've been to other dermatology clinics and med-spas in the past and they usually direct you first to a nurse or non-doctor on your initial visit but I was happy that Dr. Li was the only person involved in my care from the very beginning. Certainly doesn't make you feel like just another client! And she was very honest with regards to expectations and results. I have highly recommended her to my friends and family members.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2019

Great and friendly at the initial consult, but ran out of ideas quickly when the results did not meet our expectations.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2019

Dr. Monica Li

Dr. Monica Li's response
Thank you for sharing this important feedback. We regret that the results fell short of your expectations. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please do not hesitate to call the office at (604) 343-1113 so we can better understand your needs in detail.

Submitted October 15, 2019

Dr Li is one of the most knowledgeable Dermatologist I’ve ever seen., especially when it comes to cosmetic dermatology. She’s extremely detailed oriented and knows precisely what is needed for me to enhance my appearance. She’s not trying to “ up sell” like a lot if other doctors or clinics . Very pleased with the results and will recommend her to my friends . You can have full confidence in Dr. Li

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

Dr. Monica Li is probably the most down to earth and understanding dermatologist I’ve ever met. She really listens and gets to know a client on a personal level and only recommends things that she’s 110% sure about to a client. Really glad I finally found a great dermatologist!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2019

She is down to earth lovely beautiful and well knowledgeable with positive attitude

flag | Submitted August 16, 2019

I saw Dr Li while she was teaching a UBC student. The student who saw me first was courteous and professional, but you could tell she was a student. I have several family members in the medical field so I understand and was patient with her. When Dr Li came in though, it really showed why we more outstanding doctors like her. Dr Li is not only a phenomenal doctor who diagnosed my rash immediately, but she was also very patient with her student and gave constructive feedback without being too harsh. And my rash is gone with her cream! It is also very clear from some of the other reviews here that most patients have no idea how much pressure and little time doctors have in the current medical system that is so broken. People complaining about punctuality? I would wait 2 hours to see her any day (I only had to wait 15 mins). Better than waiting on a 1 year waitlist to see someone else who treats you like a number. I highly recommend Dr Li.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2019

Monica has been helpful for curing my acne. She has great knowledge and explains everything well. I highly recommend Dr. Li.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2019

Dr. Monica Li's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

AHC