Ratings for Dr. Michael S. McGrath

I wish every experience to a medical practioner could be as efficient, timely, helpful and informative as Dr McGrath's office. His assistant, Alyssa, is equally wonderful! The appointments run on time and I do not feel rushed in my care, every questions and concern has been addressed. I look forward to our partnership in my healing.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Michael S. McGrath, Age 41, a new Doctor and new at Az. Bone and Joint / Ortho Az. as of August 2015. My wife is reminded constantly from her hip pain and what her available options are? Unfortunately there are none in this office... We've talked to McGrath and other staff in the office and it went nowhere. They cover their butts, to bad to sad is their attitude. She needs "another" surgery, we have to pay out of pocket "again" insurance deductible ($10,000) "more" time off from work, "more" $$$ for therapy and "more" loss of quality of her life because Dr. McGrath didn't preform surgery as he should have the first time! Also mention, nerve pain in her feet and legs have not recovered... The next Dr. we choose will have a lot more experience, listen and understand our needs completely!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr McGrath performed Anterior hip surgery on my husband 3-30-16. My husband, 69, was off the walker in 2 days after returning home for the hospital, the cane for 3 more days. Since that time he has been walking very well on his own. Dr. McGrath is reserved but is generous with his time and answers all your questions. Wonderful, amazing surgeon and his assistant was top notch!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr. Michael S. McGrath's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal