Ratings for Dr. Michael Peng

I've been to the office twice now. Excellent staff, very caring and warm. Dr. Peng is very pleasant and knowledgeable and ready to help. If they can't help they are eager and willing to refer you to the specialist. Can't say enough good things. Great job, everyone!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

I had a great experience at Dr. Della Summers Dental Solutions. The staff are friendly and happy and not judgmental. It had been awhile since I had been to a dentist (due to a crazy busy period in my life) and the staff took that information in order to do their job but did not reprimand or judge me for it. The simply explained the extra steps they would take to reverse any damage that occurred in the time between visits but that it happens and not to worry they would take care of me. I was also impressed with how thorough they were. They asked me numerous questions to determine how best to help me and my situation. Would definitely recommend this dentist office to anyone looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Saw Dr Peng today for the first time and had the best experience. He was thoughtful and gentle, but very thorough, and gave me the best treatment options. I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Michael Peng's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

HealthPartners