Ratings for Dr. Michael Peng

Dr Peng is the best dentist I have ever been to in my entire life. I had two wisdom teeth extracted and some fillings done he was extremely thorough very informative and had a caring compassionate energy. His assistant was also amazing with helping during the whole process of easing my anxiety and fear of getting teeth pulled. I felt at ease and taken care of,I knew I was in good hands. I will definitely have him as a dentist as long as he is in practice. Everyone in the office of Peak Dental including the receptionist Shannon the hygienist and his assistant went above and beyond.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2019

Sorry to hear Dr. Peng is no longer working at Abbotsford. I enjoyed being his patient, he was compassionate and detailed oriented. Hope you luck with new opportunity. Would recommend to those that are looking for a dentist that takes his time to do a good job.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2019

Amazing experience. Very easy to talk to, very understanding, definitely recommend to everyone who's looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2019

Changed dentists reluctantly after 40 years with the same one. He retired and I did not care for the next dentist or the way he changed the dental office. Initially I wanted to see Dr Summers but could not get in to see her and the receptionist suggested I see Dr Peng... and I was very happy I did. Very thorough exam. Top notch equipment, I especially liked how he explained everything he was doing and took time to answer questions, a very nice guy as well. Great to have found a dentist that I will be happy to go back and see. All the staff really seemed like they were enjoying their jobs.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2018

Dr. Peng accepted me as an emergency patient on very short notice at Dr. Della Summers Dental Solutions. He was very thorough , professional and calming.. The use of up to date technology was appreciated. The front staff was knowledgeable and efficient

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

DR Mike Peng is an excellent dentist. A great addition to Kamloops.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Dr.Peng was amazing yesterday. My first visit and it was so calming and relaxing. He is very good at what he does and explains everything. All the ladies that were there assisting were great too! I got to listen to tv, BACK MASSAGE! Haha The lady that cleaned my teeth was great to! Overall best dentist I have ever been to and I am switching my whole family over! Thank You!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I've been to the office twice now. Excellent staff, very caring and warm. Dr. Peng is very pleasant and knowledgeable and ready to help. If they can't help they are eager and willing to refer you to the specialist. Can't say enough good things. Great job, everyone!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

I had a great experience at Dr. Della Summers Dental Solutions. The staff are friendly and happy and not judgmental. It had been awhile since I had been to a dentist (due to a crazy busy period in my life) and the staff took that information in order to do their job but did not reprimand or judge me for it. The simply explained the extra steps they would take to reverse any damage that occurred in the time between visits but that it happens and not to worry they would take care of me. I was also impressed with how thorough they were. They asked me numerous questions to determine how best to help me and my situation. Would definitely recommend this dentist office to anyone looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Saw Dr Peng today for the first time and had the best experience. He was thoughtful and gentle, but very thorough, and gave me the best treatment options. I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Michael Peng's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Mandarin