Dr. Michael L. Sganga

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael L. Sganga

I've never heard of a situation like this - but first time for anything. Made an appointment for my mom who flew out from Montana some time ago. Evidently the office no longer exists their old Dedham location. Arrived 45 minutes early, and began calling Sganga's number - no return calls (the office was open) for over 40 minutes - I and a New England Baptist office that was helping to call various numbers they had. When finally was able to get through to a person they offered no apology for not contacting us and giving us the new appointment address, which was many miles away, and made no effort to squeeze us in a few minutes late. I can't express how unprofessional this staff is.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

Dr. Michael L. Sganga

Dr. Michael L. Sganga's response
Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry about the confusion on the location of your visit and the inconvenience that this may have caused you.

Submitted November 13, 2018

Dr Sganga did a amazing job on my right foot with a tumor in my bunion, very thorough. already referred him, very please 5 STARS!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2018

I have been dealing with plantar fasciitis in my right foot for over two years. I have tried everything to resolve the problem. I finally have found relief after getting a recommendation to see Dr. Sganga. The TOPAZ procedure and PRP he did this past October has been a huge success with no pain when I step on my foot. Dr. Sganga is knowledgeable and very caring of his patients. I will be having the TOPAZ procedure and PRP on my right foot this year for plantar fasciitis. I highly recommend Dr. Sganga.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Dr. Sganga is amazing. I had a Topaz procedure with Plasma Replacement for painful plantar fasciitis that was not responding to more conservative approaches. He was knowledgeable and explained everything in a clear and easy to understand manner. He was on time for every appointment, and even called me the day after my procedure, on a holiday, to follow up with me in person. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr. Sganga helped me earlier in the fall when I was dealing with a torn plantar fascia. He was extremely helpful and honest when talking about what he thought was best for me. All the advice he gave me helped me tremendously in the recovery process, and I couldn't thank him enough for dealing with me during those times!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

This dr actually seems to care about his patients. He is knowledgeable, friendly, and explains things very well. He actually called me the next day, on a saturday mind you, to find out why I didnt get labs he ordered done. That goes to show his follow up and interest in his patients. Office staff a little rude but doesn't take away from him. Would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Sganga might be young, but he is incredibly talented. He repaired a complex calcaneal fracture that required an open reduction and internal fixation. In other words, I shattered my heel, and needed a whole bunch of pins put in it. I was off my feet for nearly 90 days. Dr. Sganga turned this daunting process into a positive team effort. He was incredibly honest, but more importantly, he was clearly concerned about me, the patient, rather than just me, the calcaneal fracture. With his help every step of the way, I not only ended up with a perfectly repaired heel bone, but I now walk normally, again, after about 4 months of recovery! I can't recommend him enough!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. Michael L. Sganga's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

“My primary goal is to get patients back on their feet and enjoying the activities they love. My advanced training in foot and ankle surgery allows me to provide cutting edge techniques and comprehensive state-of-the-art care. I take great pride in keeping my patients active through personalized care and thoughtful development of individualized treatment plans.”

• English