Ratings for Dr. Mehmet Danis

I had my veneers at Oshawa. And I would like to commend Dr. Danis for his stunning work. I really loved it.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

I gained back my self-esteem. Dr. Mehmet worked on my crooked teeth and I can now smile confidently. It's worth every penny.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

What I love about Dr. Danis and his clinic is their 24/7 on-call help. You’ll definitely get immediate response to your calls or text.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Dr. Danis knows exactly what his patients need and he is doing his very best to give them outstanding results. I know that because he’s been my dentist for 5 years now.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Dr. Danis really seems to care about your well-being and not just about making a buck. I was in a lot of pain from one tooth in particular and he made sure I was taken care of as soon as possible.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Dr. Danis really went above and beyond for me and my family. We haven’t always had the best luck with dentists in the past, but the very first time we visited him, we knew we’d found a place we could bring our kids to for years to come.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

This dentist does a bang-up job when it comes to cosmetic dentistry. My teeth were slightly crooked and discolored from the medication I took as a kid. I don’t have to think twice now before smiling.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

My work dental insurance only covered a portion of the cost for the extensive dental repairs I had done. The staff here worked with me to design an affordable payment plan that would work.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

The staff here makes you feel comfortable and at ease. Going to the dentist is no longer something I try to avoid.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

So glad that I can sleep soundly again. My husband’s snoring was so loud. I encouraged him to discuss the problem with Dr. Danis and we’re so glad we did. The snoring appliance really does work!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Dr. Mehmet Danis's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Sask Health