Dr. Mehdi Noroozi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mehdi Noroozi

The office is bright and clean with highest technologies and very new equipment. Staff are friendly and professional. The environment is very inviting and stress free. My consultation with Dr. Noroozi was very informative. Looking forward to starting my treatments in this office.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2019

Dr. Noroozi, on the very first consultation session I felt I could leave my implant treatment in your capable hands. your professional skills proved that I am right thank you for the amazing implant treatment you did for me. six implants on my upper jaw in one day and I felt no pain. I was very impressed and later the gum grafting surgery on my lower jaw was professionally done. thank you again for the remarkable service Rita W.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

Another great experience in Dr. Noroozi's office. This doctor is second to none. He knows what he is doing and he is doing it right.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

Have seen several dental specialists in Canada and US, I can tell with high confidence that Dr. Noroozi is one of the very best periodontists I have ever met. The whole team was professional and office was equipped with the most up to date technologies. I have received an extensive bone graft procedure followed by several implants to replace my missing teeth. I recovered very fast with minimal discomfort. The entire procedures went very smoothly with successful results. I live in Washington, US, and I did travel few times to get my complex dental work done by the best team of specialists whom I can trust. I highly recommend this dental implant clinic in Vancouver BC to everyone including family and friends who need their services.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

It is already a week since my implant treatment was completed. I felt all the time that I am in competent hands. My implants look fantastic and I am very happy with the result. I can smile and eat as if I had my own, natural teeth. Thank you for the excellent, top notch treatment, highly recommended. I am grateful.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

Wow just wow! Truly amazing! What I can tell from my experience: caring kind and approachable doctor with excellent chairside manner, nice to his staff, professional and very articulate ; very friendly and relaxing office. He patiently listened to my concerns and he was very gentle. When my dentist told me I have to go see a periodontist, I did lots of research and I came to conclusion that Dr. Noroozi and his impressive team can help me. Indeed they have been excellent in their care and I do recommend them 100%.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

This facility is a five star team of specialists, admin staff, hygienists and nurses. I have been very pleased with the way my dental problem was addressed. I had severe dental infection with subsequent missing two back molar teeth. The bone was destroyed by infection and I could not get implants right away. I was referred to Dr. Noroozi to receive bone reconstruction and implant surgery. Everything went very well, the recovery time was short and I am very excited to get the implant crowns soon. I highly recommend this fabulous implant surgeon and his efficient team of professionals to everyone including my family and friends. You feel from the begining that you are in competent hands.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2018

I have been putting off surgery for my gums due to hearing several stories about the lack of patient care. These concerns have been unfounded beginning with the consultation to the actual surgery. Dr. Noroozi and his team continue to take their time to answer my questions and do great work!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

I had been experiencing severe gum recessions over the past few years and I had been advised by many dentists that I need to have multiple gum grafting surgeries with the skin taken from my palate and no Guarantee it works. However,, this was so scary to me that I postponed the so badly needed treatment. My recessions got even worse and I was feeling my teeth are becoming week. Finally, I found Dr. Noroozi and he suggested that he use the donor tissue which he called AlloDerm with the Pinhole procedure and I received this procedure for all of my upper and bottom teeth This is almost a year since I received this procedure My gums are healthier and I noticed my teeth are stronger. the surgery was very minimally invasive and I could get back to work the day after. very minimal swelling and the result is outstanding. I cannot thank Dr. Noroozi enough for his stellar work experience, knowledge, skills, passion and professionalism. I highly recommend Dr. Noroozi and his team at IMPrESS Perio Implant CentreTo anyone who Requires such advanced procedures Dr. Noroozi and his team are truly proven to be the experts in their field.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

I found Dr. Noroozi on this website and that is why I would like to share my experience here. I had received three teeth implants 8 years ago in Ottawa Ontario at my lower jaw. After moving to Vancouver my new dentist noticed the implants were infected and I was losing supporting bone because of poor quality work. I was referred to another doctor to take a look at my failing implants. He mentioned that I would lose my implants and I would not be able to receive new ones as my jaw bone is severely destroyed. I went to see Dr. Noroozi at Impress centre for second opinion. He said he would be able to put new implants if I agreed on having bone and skin grafting from my mouth. Since I could not go with no teeth and I hated dentures so much that I decided to move on no matter what... I am so happy that I found this doctor. Bone graft, gum grafting and implants were done with minimal discomfort over a period of 8 months. It is a year now I have got my implant crowns with no problem and complications. Dr. Noroozi and his team delivered what was considered impossible by another surgeon. I know my case was very complex but everything was explained very clearly from begining and I believe all was executed well so I can now enjoy my new implant teeth. Thank you thank youfor your understanding and excellent work. If I need any more implant I would certainly see you before anyone else.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Dr. Mehdi Noroozi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Mehdi Noroozi, board-certified specialist in periodontics and implant surgery, fellow of royal college of dental specialists of Canada and diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology, attained his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Toronto, Canada. After a few successful years in private practice, he completed an intense three-year surgical specialty residency at the University of British Columbia, where he received extensive training in treating periodontal diseases, cosmetic oral plastic procedures, dental implants and reconstructive surgeries leading to a Masters degree in craniofacial science with focus on dental implantology, as well as a specialized diploma in advanced periodontics and implant surgery. Dr. Noroozi is a graduate of the advanced bone and soft tissue graft course by Prof. Khoury from University of Münster, Germany. Dr. Mehdi Noroozi has been the recipient of numerous prestigious academic awards, including “The Canadian Academy of Periodontology Prize” for the most outstanding student in clinical Periodontology and “William R. Jackson Award” for excellence and superior ability in clinical Prosthodontics. He was also among the few to be awarded twice the “UBC DMD Graduate Teaching Assistant Award” in 2013 and 2014, in recognition of his excellence in teaching. Dr. Mehdi Noroozi is the founder and director of the Envision Periodontics and Implantology Core (EPIC) study club and Vancouver ITI Study Club dedicated to providing dental professionals with advanced continuing dental education at its highest level. Dr. Noroozi has several publications in different fields of dentistry and presented research at several national and international conferences. His research interest focused on the outcomes of implant therapy in patients with self-reported penicillin allergy. As a certified specialist in periodontics and clinical assistant professor at the University of British Columbia, Dr. Noroozi is involved in formal training of student dentists. Dr. Noroozi currently maintains a private practice specializing in all aspects of periodontal therapy with strong emphasis on implant related surgery, bone and soft tissue grafting. He is also one of very few periodontists licensed by the College of Dental Surgeons to provide intravenous sedation. Dr. Noroozi maintains his status of specialist in good standing, as the fellow of Royal College of Dentists of Canada (FRCDC). He is a fellow of the College of Dental Surgeons of BC, and active member of Canadian Academy of Periodontology, American Academy of Periodontology, International Team for Implantology (ITI), Academy of Osseointegration, BC Society of Periodontists and BC Dental Association. He is currently pursuing the Diplomat status with the American Board of Periodontology. To be at the forefront of the most recent advancements in periodontics and to provide his patients with the highest quality treatments, he was certified in Chao Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation™ and will be one of the pioneers of this revolutionary gum rejuvenation technique in Vancouver and Canada. Mehdi is dedicated to providing his patients with outstanding personalized care in a friendly welcoming environment through his top-notch knowledge and skills. He practices full scope of periodontics and implantology in his own office in North Burnaby and Vancouver. He is also a professor at UBC.

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2011)
  • University of British Columbia