Ratings for Dr. Megan Sander

Dr. Sander and her nurse Samantha are an A + team. They worked very well together. Dr Sander explained everything in depth to me. I would recommend Dr Sander to anyone!! Thanks Dr Sander

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

I saw Dr. Sander February and April 2017. At the last appointment I mentioned a tiny thing on my temple. Her response was "That's not a problem." Several months ago I mentioned it to my family doctor as this thing had not gone away. He used liquid nitrogen on 2 occasions about 3 months apart. When nothing seemed to work, my family doctor referred me to a different dermatologist. This doctor took a sample and the biopsy report came back "squamous cell carcinoma". I now must have an excision of the area and adjoining area and hope that all will be okay after this. Good thing I did not just ignore this so called "no problem" area. WORD TO THE WISE, IF YOU DO NOT TRUST THE DIAGNOSIS, SEEK ANOTHER DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

Prompt, professional, and pleasant. Identifiedy issue immediately and recommended a treatment plan with options for range of severity. I was very pleased with the quality and efficiency of my time with Dr. Sander.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

My experience with Dr. Sander was excellent, as she was very professional and made me feel at ease, providing good advice, knowledge and treatment of my skin condition. She was a pleasure to deal with, very friendly. Her assistant Samantha was also very helpful via email correspondence, answering any questions I had and quickly too. Would definitely recommend Dr. Sander.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

I had a skin tag. My family Dr , referred me to Dr Megan Sander. At first I was not very comfortable , because I could not reach to Dr Sander by phone call. Just email. Before my appointment I just walk to medical centre, to check the place is safe, because no phone number available to contact. Dr Sander and her staff did excellent job. I wanted to say thank you very much. Excellent time management, great attitude , and so friendly.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Dr. Sander and her staff provided excellent care for me and even worked through lunch to ensure all my needs were met. Cannot thank her enough for the excellent care I received. She is top notch!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Finally found a doctor that actually listens to my concerns and was so informative regarding my skin condition. Dr. Sander is excellent as she answered all my questions and is very efficient with her time. The front staff are very kind and welcoming when you first walk in the door. The email system is quick and easy to use! Much prefer to communicate by email as phones you can sit on hold for up to 10 minutes or longer.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Dr. Sander it absolutely AMAZING...even though I know she is busy I feel like she has all the time in the world for me and my skin health!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Dr. Sander is excellent! I am always weary when I see a new specialist, but this appointment was the best ive ever had! Dr. Sander was punctual, kind, and very knowledgable. Her nurse Samantha was excellent as well. The appointment was quick yet thorough. I left the appointment with all my questions answered and solutions to my skin problems!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

My appointment with Dr Sander was the best doctor appointment I've ever had. Dr Sander took time to explain the procedure to me. I had some worrisome spots removed in my initial appointment! I was given detailed instructions for aftercare. Dr Sander and her nurse are a great team! I had an easy and painless experience.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Dr. Megan Sander's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

GHI