Ratings for Dr. Megan Sander

Prompt, professional, and pleasant. Identifiedy issue immediately and recommended a treatment plan with options for range of severity. I was very pleased with the quality and efficiency of my time with Dr. Sander.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

My experience with Dr. Sander was excellent, as she was very professional and made me feel at ease, providing good advice, knowledge and treatment of my skin condition. She was a pleasure to deal with, very friendly. Her assistant Samantha was also very helpful via email correspondence, answering any questions I had and quickly too. Would definitely recommend Dr. Sander.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

I had a skin tag. My family Dr , referred me to Dr Megan Sander. At first I was not very comfortable , because I could not reach to Dr Sander by phone call. Just email. Before my appointment I just walk to medical centre, to check the place is safe, because no phone number available to contact. Dr Sander and her staff did excellent job. I wanted to say thank you very much. Excellent time management, great attitude , and so friendly.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Dr. Sander and her staff provided excellent care for me and even worked through lunch to ensure all my needs were met. Cannot thank her enough for the excellent care I received. She is top notch!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Finally found a doctor that actually listens to my concerns and was so informative regarding my skin condition. Dr. Sander is excellent as she answered all my questions and is very efficient with her time. The front staff are very kind and welcoming when you first walk in the door. The email system is quick and easy to use! Much prefer to communicate by email as phones you can sit on hold for up to 10 minutes or longer.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Dr. Sander it absolutely AMAZING...even though I know she is busy I feel like she has all the time in the world for me and my skin health!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Dr. Sander is excellent! I am always weary when I see a new specialist, but this appointment was the best ive ever had! Dr. Sander was punctual, kind, and very knowledgable. Her nurse Samantha was excellent as well. The appointment was quick yet thorough. I left the appointment with all my questions answered and solutions to my skin problems!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

My appointment with Dr Sander was the best doctor appointment I've ever had. Dr Sander took time to explain the procedure to me. I had some worrisome spots removed in my initial appointment! I was given detailed instructions for aftercare. Dr Sander and her nurse are a great team! I had an easy and painless experience.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Dr Sander is an excellent dermatologist! Her staff was friendly and professional. I was roomed right away and seen early. My appointment was very quick. I appreciate the time she took to explain everything to me and made sure I understood. Great doctor, great experience. Dr Sander's assistant was also excellent. You can tell they work very well together.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Dr. Sander is very knowledgeable and took the time to explain everything. I have been taking my son to a different dermatologist for over a year with no change in his condition. I got referred to Dr. Sander and I was sceptical. But I am so grateful I took my son to this appointment! She took good care of my son. I only had yo see her a second time for a review and don’t need to come back. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Dr. Megan Sander's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients