Ratings for Dr. Megan Sander

Dr. Sander it absolutely AMAZING...even though I know she is busy I feel like she has all the time in the world for me and my skin health!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Dr. Sander is excellent! I am always weary when I see a new specialist, but this appointment was the best ive ever had! Dr. Sander was punctual, kind, and very knowledgable. Her nurse Samantha was excellent as well. The appointment was quick yet thorough. I left the appointment with all my questions answered and solutions to my skin problems!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

My appointment with Dr Sander was the best doctor appointment I've ever had. Dr Sander took time to explain the procedure to me. I had some worrisome spots removed in my initial appointment! I was given detailed instructions for aftercare. Dr Sander and her nurse are a great team! I had an easy and painless experience.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Dr Sander is an excellent dermatologist! Her staff was friendly and professional. I was roomed right away and seen early. My appointment was very quick. I appreciate the time she took to explain everything to me and made sure I understood. Great doctor, great experience. Dr Sander's assistant was also excellent. You can tell they work very well together.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Dr. Sander is very knowledgeable and took the time to explain everything. I have been taking my son to a different dermatologist for over a year with no change in his condition. I got referred to Dr. Sander and I was sceptical. But I am so grateful I took my son to this appointment! She took good care of my son. I only had yo see her a second time for a review and don’t need to come back. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Polite, personable, and very thorough! I was very nervous about my appointment and the procedure but she explained everything along the way and was very reassuring and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I'm on the fence about my visit. Her staff were very short with me, and unfriendly. I was impressed with the punctuality of Dr. Sander. However, after waiting months for an appointment, I was disappointed at the lack of an exam. The entire appointment was less than 10 minutes with hardly any discussion. I almost felt stupid for coming in. I appreciate the remedies she has offered, and I really hope they work, but I wish I had more of a chance to speak. Overall, I would recommend her, but she is a bit cold with her bedside manner.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

I have struggled with a skin condition for many months now. I saw many doctors and nothing has helped. One appointment with Dr Sander, and in only one month of following her suggestions, my skin is almost 100% improved! Great office. Dr. Sander and her nurse were both very kind and answered all of my questions. I would not hesitate to recommend to my friends and family. Thank you Dr Sander!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Amazing environment to the office. She was quick getting to the room, made me feel comfortable and did an excellent job of addressing the issues I came in with. She came up with an effective course of action that really helped. I would recommend her to friends or family.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Kind doctor with great bedside manner. Quiet waiting room. I was seen right away and left my appointment feeling hopeful that my skin condition will finally improve Love the e-mail system. Much better than being on hold or playing phone tag with an office.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Dr. Megan Sander's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients