Ratings for Dr. Martin Scholsem

Dr Scholsem is an amazing Neurosurgeon and truly cares for each and every one of his Patients. I was very fortunate to have him perform my Back Surgery and I am truly grateful to him. I highly recommend Dr Scholsem above all others, he is truly dedicated and you will not find a more caring Specialist.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

I have had neurosurgery a few years ago and I wish I had known Dr Scholsem back then - my previous experience with another neurosurgeon was just awful! Dr Scholsem is the complete antithesis of my previous experience - he is so friendly, kind, thoughtful and very knowledgeable. He explains everything in minute detail in layman's terms. He's so humble.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

Dr Scholsem is an amazing profesional. He is the best Neurosurgeon out there. I could not have been in better hands. Not only he is an outstanding surgeon but also has a big heart. He took the time to explain every detail of the procedure and has an excellent post op care and follow up. His secretaries Shelley and Brigitte are very efficient and always kind. Myself and my family are so very appreciative to have crossed your path.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Please phone Frances Chircop as I cannot walk to look after my husband with dimmentia. I cannot take living with pain anymore. I cannot walk to make my husband breakfast & he cannot help himself either. I sincerely express that I am suffering every day just as I have done all my life. Please take me seriosly as the pain I have is the mother of all pains that has grasped me 24 /7.I dont think I can last any longer because I have to look after my husband with Dimmentia & I cannot take a pause in my life or take a breath. I suffer with PTSD & anxiety / depression. I need to talk to Dr Martin because I crawl every morning to make my husbands breakfast plus I have to monitor his diabetese. I am resfy to surrender. Fran 0295757009 mobile 0412964134.God Bless Fran x

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

Dr Scholsem as a Dr appears to be very knowledgeable but, there is a definite lack of communication between himself and the office staff. It does not matter how good someone is if they are not available to give help. Not very helpful when you are in a great deal of pain. There was no follow up after procedure as promised.

Submitted April 22, 2018

Dr Sholsem's who approach is outstanding. He successfully guided me through a significant spinal cord injury which included two surgeries. I cannot thank him and recommend Martin enough!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

The telephone number is incorrect it should be 9553 7511

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr Scholsem saved my husbands life following a severe brain bleed. His skill, experience, humility, perfectionism and humanity is exemplary. He is also highly regarded by hospital staff and peers. Words can’t describe our gratitude.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I was suffering with Chiari Malformation and I can’t thank Dr Scholsem enough. I was only 16 and I was a wreck when I was diagnosed but Dr Scholsem explained so well which gave me reassurance and a well understanding of my diagnosis and how we will fix the pain with giving me options to which I could pick whatever I was most comfortable with. For a year I was dealing with excruciating headaches every single day and Dr Scholsem managed to take them away with a decompression surgery and make a beatifully straight incision on the back of my head. Definetly no regrets and couldn’t be more grateful for having my old pain free life back!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Outstanding knowledge care and wonderful human being.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr. Martin Scholsem's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Arise Health Plan