Ratings for Dr. Mark B. Schoemann

Went to Dr Schoemann for a breast augmentation in January - not only am I unbelievable happy but his prices beat all and my mother loved him which made the process so much easier! Love him and his practice

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Had a breast augmentation (silicone) and a tummy tuck with Dr. Schoemann this past January after having 3 babies in 7 years!! I am at the 4 months out point and look amazing!!! I can finally take the kids to the beach this summer in a bathing suit and feel great about it!!! Not only do my breasts look amazing but my tummy is flatter and tighter than when I was 18!! The staff is incredible, especially Christine and Jenn..they answered every question and Were even available for me on weekends! I can't wait for this summer and as a mom and a full time nurse I see a lot- which is why I chose Dr. Schoemann!!! He did mommy makeovers on two of my kids friends moms and I was stunned at the results! Best choice I ever made and Christine worked with my military budget!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Dr. Mark B. Schoemann's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Is medicine more of an art than a science? In the field of plastic surgery, it is a collaboration of the two that produces the most natural and successful results. At a young age I excelled at art with natural talents in drawing and sculpting but I knew that I would go to medical school to use my hands to help others. It was during my first week of medical school that I discovered this harmonious balance of science and art with my introduction into the discipline of plastic surgery. After undergoing more than nine years of surgical training, I decided to give something back. With careful consideration of what organization could best use my services, I offered my surgical expertise to Operation Smile for a year to change the lives of those born in India with cleft lip and palate. Prior to moving to the San Diego area, I was an assistant professor of surgery teaching the next generation of plastic surgeons and expanding my practice. Initially specializing in pediatric plastic surgery, I found it incredibly rewarding to have such a huge impact on a young patient for his or her entire life. Over time I have transitioned to treating adults with the same diligence and attention to detail that provides impactful and life changing results.