Ratings for Dr. Margaret Harper

I would highly recommend Dr Harper to anyone with a mood disorder. Remarkable knowledge and great I feel well cared for. I am in safe hands with her.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

I received help from Margaret last year with a range of mood disorders with I have had for several years. The new treatment plan she put me on is leagues above the results from my previous doctor. I could not ask for a better doctor, very impressed.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

I have been undergoing treatment by Dr Harper and find her to be absolutely amazing, she is a life saver. Very professional, very knowledgable, and a caring person. I would highly recommend her for any mood disorder. Thank you Margaret

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I was treated by Dr Harper for depression during pregnancy. I never expressed to her any doubts about becoming pregnant or wanting to complete the pregnancy, quite the opposite. At 17 weeks she suggested to me I should consider whether I wanted a termination. I was absolutely appalled and felt she had not listened or understood anything about me. I found it very offensive and inappropriate. I also feel she diagnosed me incorrectly with reactive depression rather than melancholic. She tries to find problems where there aren't any, and decides you must have a reactive depression because you express a few concerns about a few things after being prodded to do so. Meanwhile she ignores all the long term symptoms that clearly indicate an underlying physical issue. Extremely disappointed with this doctor.

Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Margaret Harper's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients