Ratings for Dr. Majid Fanipour

Dr Fanipour has been my family physician for quite some time and I cannot even express what an excellent doctor he's been. He's very compassionate, respectful, and knowledgable. If only, all doctor's were more like Dr. Fanipour!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Fanipour is very knowledgeable and friendly with an excellent schedule/appointment availability. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I chose Dr Fanipour as my family doctor soon after he started his practice in Ontario. I had seen many walk-in doctors apart from my previous family doctor for different issues. First of all, Dr Fanipour has always been absolutely available on a short notice as well as being on time for his schedules which is a plus when you compare with most other clinics. Secondly, he delegates appropriate time and attention to each patient and addresses their issues to the point. I don't know why some demanding unreasonable low life people might comment on his service based on their selfish way of thinking. As far as I know, Dr Fanipour sees only a limited number of patients per day which definitely is NOT compatible with being money machine. Anyway, there's always some unhappy bum complaining of everything. Keep up the good work Dr Fanipour.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I've been Dr. Fanipour's patient for over 2 years. He is very caring and knowledgeable and he understood my diagnosis quickly. The Staff is really nice too. Every time that I've been to Dr. Fanipour's clinic he has been on-time and he values other patient's time as well and he asks patients to respect others as well. I've been to clinics that even with an appointment I was seen by the doctor 30 min passed my appointment. I usually take time off from work or make my appointment at my lunch hour. It's a peace of mind that the doctors sees me on-time. I have seen the signs to discuss one problem at the time too. I agree with this system as Dr. Fanipour is a family doctor and when you call to see him he usually has same day appointments or the day after appointments available to his patients and he is on time. My last Family doctor was so busy I had to wait a week to see her. He is quick, to the point and he is fair to all patients. I don't know why you have to wait to accumulate problems to go see your family doctor???!!! I've seen people leaving the office and remembering they had one other problem or one of their distant relative talked about a problem they wanted to ask the doctor but they forgot and they want to go back to see the doctor and ask their question. I really think this is not right and disrespectful to other patients who have waited their turn and have to be some where right after their appointment.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

He thinks about money and the number of patients he can visit more that the virtual meaning of healing patients. In his office you see notices in Farsi warning patients that they are not allowed to tell the doctor more than one problem !!!!!!! God....Can you believe it? It means you should go there several times if you have two or more problems. waste of time for patients and more money for him.

Submitted November 29, 2016

It's close to three years now since first time i was visited by him. Well, when you are talking about the family doctor you need to take into consideration certain factors such as waiting time , Diagnosis quality , following up process , Record keeping and general office environment. He is a young, passionate and well-educated physician specially if you feel more comfortable with Farsi-Speaking doctor. The waiting time for getting an appointment is nice . However , i have had some issues initially with his prescriptions so i can not say that he is totally on top in terms of diagnosis but eventually he gets there in years to come. I should admit that his office has a quite decent follow-up quality as well as record keeping - Although , It's still pen and paper. All in all , i should say that i recommend him if you are looking for the family doctor.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Dear Dr. Fanipour my family and I would like to send our heartfelt thanks to you and your staff who assisted us in difficult times we faced, Thank you all and keep up the great work

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr. Fanipour is my Family Physician, I have been a patient of Finch west medical for over 3 years, I cannot say anything but wonderful things about this office, Dr. Fanipour and his staff are very approachable with excellent manners, they are always there to assist in any way they can, they go beyond call of duty to make sure that the patient’s well being are met. I would strongly recommend this clinic, Dr. Fanipour I wish to thank you and congratulate you for directing such efficient and friendly office.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr Fanipour is one of the skilled and qualified and intelligent doctor that I have faced so far. He is listening to you and leading you in true way and you get back your health easily with him. He is very calm and polite with patient and I recommend him to whom wanted the Family doctor.BBBBBut . her office administrator is worst staff that I sow in my life. SHE IS VERY IMPOLITE. SHE IS APATETHIC FROM THE POEPLE WHO WANT TO SEE THE DOCTOR. I am sooooooo sorry for the best doctor in the city that her office administrator is managing his office. Sorry Dr.Majid. I will leave you as soon as I found the other.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr.Fanipour is a very intelligent Doctor I recommend everyone to go to him for any problems they have he helps you a lot and he will try to find ways to make you feel better

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

Dr. Majid Fanipour's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients