Ratings for Dr. Majid Fanipour

He is quite skillful and cares about patient and their problems. I highly recommended him to other families.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

Dr. Majid Fanipour helps the doctor to be patient and patient with the patient's ability to work well. And my secretary, Mrs. Mehrzad Nazeri, and other staff of Dr. Fanipour, have a special order and adherence to the literary tradition. I and my family have a great pleasure.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2018

Great family doctor, I am very happy that I found such an excellent doctor, very knowledgeable, respectful, precise, and friendly with patients. simply he is the best.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Highly recommend! Dr. Fanipour diagnosed my father with thyroid cancer last year. Not only did he give him an amazing referral, but he was there for him every step of the day. By far the best doctor in Toronto!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

Admin is so helpful & friendly. The clinic is so clean & organized. Doctor Fanipour is very experienced & well educated. Staff is very professional & represent the clinic very well.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Dr Fanipour have been my family doctor almost one year . He is very respectful , knowledgeable ,and he is very on time ,but his staffs are not very polite and helpful .they don’t help you on the phone just give a appointment . I will hope the good doctors change their policy about choosing staffs and train them.

Submitted June 2, 2018

Dr. Fanipour has been my family physician for almost one year and I am very content with his service. He is knowledgeable in his carrer and yndrestanding as a true human being.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr fanipour is the best , and his knowlage is perfect, and he is really respectful .but only the problem is he does'nt have walking clinic , if you are in emergency ,you should visit another doctor, but I will recommend him to all my friends .

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

His knowledge is the best. He is helpful and commitment

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

He is brilliant! dioagnosed my father's thyroid cancer when he had no complaint at all! Thank you Dr Fanipour

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Majid Fanipour's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Scott & White