Dr. Luke Antonos Jr.

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Luke Antonos Jr.

As a Dentist in Orlando, it was recommended to me to have my son’s bicuspids taken out for braces. I called Dr. Antonos and he immediately got us in. His staff was professional and courteous and very caring towards my son.. It is nerve racking to have your love ones sedated but this team was so awesome that they made us so comfortable..The sedation took way longer than the actual procedure, he took those teeth with a blink. He knows what he is doing and he has a passion for dentistry and people... Dr. Simmonds

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Extremely professional, genuine, & staff is great!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Dr. Antonos put me to sleep to remove my wisdom teeth which was an amazing experience. I only experienced very minimal swelling and discomfort afterwards. The whole team was wonderful, put me at ease and made me feel super comfortable. Definitely recommend. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

What an amaxing experience! Dr. Anton was kind, thorough, and overall made me feel comfortable with my surgery.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

I visited the South Orlando location to have my wisdom teeth extracted, The experience was top notch. Dr. Antonos was incredible throughout the process. I felt no pain, had no noticeable swelling and the recovery was quick. Everything regarding the surgery was clearly explained to me and it just made the entire process more comfortable. I will refer my family and friends here for any oral surgery needs! I must mention that another patient who was in the waiting room was praising Dr. Antonos work on their dental implant as well! It is obvious that the doctors at Orofacial & Dental implant surgery are highly skilled and keep their patients happy. l am pain free.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

I was on vacation and was refereed to Orofacial and Dental implant surgery group. Dr. Antonos was the dentist who was taking care of me. Luckily the problem was taken care of swiftly and I was on my way! The office was very attentive and made me feel very comfortable! I want to say that coming to a new and strange office they really were professional and comforting! Dr. Antonos was simply amazing with my situation and certainly would use the services here again if the need arose! Thank you for your great care and comfort.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Fantastic Service and knowledge in an ultra new and modern environment. I experienced no pain, only RESULTS! Thank You Dr. Antonos!!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr. Antonos is very knowledgeable and professional. He has a very warm and caring personality that can put the most nervous patient at ease. Definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr. Antonos is such a great doctor. He did a wonderful job. Has an amazing personality. I would recommend him and his nurse Shirlene, she did a great job too. Same amazing personality, patient care and after care instructions.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

My office visit was a wonderful experience. Dr. Antonos was very professional. He and his staff made feel very comfortable and I am looking forward to my next visit.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Dr. Luke Antonos Jr.'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ludmils "Luke" Antonos Jr. was born in Orlando, Florida graduating from Bishop Moore Catholic High School, Orlando. In 2006 he received a Bachelor Degree in Finance & Business Administration from University of Central Florida, Orlando, USA. In 2009 he received with honors a Bachelor of Science in Molecular & Microbiology from University of Central Florida, Orlando. His Dental Degree was completed with honors and Cum Laude in May 2013 at University of Florida, College of Dentistry, Gainesville and he is expecting his certificate on Residency in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery from Virginia Commonwealth University in June 2017. Upon completion of his residency, Dr. Antonos will return to Orlando Florida to practice the full scope oral & maxillofacial surgery and obtain certification from the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons. In 2011, Dr. Antonos started externships on oral & maxillofacial surgery in University of Florida. Jacksonville, FL; Case Western University. Cleveland, OH. (2011), The University of Tennessee HSC – Nashville, TN. (2012); Virginia Commonwealth University-Richmond, VA. (2012); University of Florida. Gainesville, FL. (2012), and University of Maryland. Baltimore, MD. (2012). Dr. Antonos, who is native English speaker and fluent in French, is an active member of some academic and professional organizations like American Dental Association (ADA), Alpha Omega – International Dental Fraternity and American Dental Education Association (ADEA). Furthermore, Dr. Ludmils Antonos Jr. also was a volunteer in Dental Clinic during five years for different organizations within USA and Guatemala, Central America.

• English
  • French

• University of Florida (Grad. 2013)

• Dental exam