Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lloyd Pedvis

very professional, Dr. Lloyd Pedvis is highly intuitive and educated to provide a comforting visit to the dentist. My todler and 5 year old kids are usually so scared and antsy at the dentist but Dr. Lloyd Pedvis is very interpersonal and warm to patients that it calms my kids down. 10 stars!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

My first visit was to check out the environment, if it was a family friendly Dentist. I am pleased to say it ended up being that and more. Dr. Lloyd Pedvis is amazing with my two children they love going there, and they’re only 4&2 years old. I feel so lucky that I found someone like him for my children and myself!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Dr. Lloyd Pedvis's response
Awesome family your kids did great. A pleasure to treat!

Submitted June 8, 2018

Coolest and Best Dentist ever! Staff are really nice and very professional. Office is so clean and fresh. Visit Dr. Pedvis and you'll see how great he is.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

This is a really good dental office. All the staff were very nice and treated me well. I first came to Dr. Pedvis's office in so much pain but after my visit, I felt so great. Mackenzie Dental Centre was really clean and nice. I recommend this practice for anybody in need of a dentist.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Dr. Pedvis has done extensive work on me over the last several years , from root canals , implants and crowns to basic fillings. Always does great work ! minimizes pain and his charges are significantly less than my last Dentist. Couldn't be happier !

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

My husband lost his front tooth and has fear of the dentist and Dr. Pedvis fit him in and did everything to help that same day. Excellent Dr and staff!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

I feel so lucky that I stepped into Dr. Pedvis’s dental office a few months ago. He and his team impressed me by the great work done every time in my visit. They are very professional and nice to their patient. My crown was done so amazing perfect that I felt my own tooth is back. Thanks so much Dr. Pedvis and his team!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Dr. Lloyd Pedvis's response
Pleasure to have you as our patient. Happy you are enjoying your new tooth!

Submitted August 5, 2017

I would like to thank Dr pedvis and his staff. Finally found a dental office that is top notch. Just walking into the front doors and being greeted with respect. . Dr pedvis and his team are amazing . Made me feel welcome and comfortable . But what impressed me the most is Dr pedvis skills and professionalism. I was very impressed and i highly recommend him. Thanks again Dr pedvis and staff

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

I strongly recommend Dr. Pedvis and his team. He seamlessly replaced a 4 unit dental bridge that looks and feels amazing. His skill, knowledge and kindness is unmatched. I appreciate the care that he and his team gave to me.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I only have good words for Dr. Pedvis and his amazing team. Had my wisdom tooth extracted, so fast and no pain. He is very knowledgeable and caring. Strongly recommend going to his beautiful modern clinic.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Dr. Lloyd Pedvis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

1991 Graduate of McGill University 1992 Resident St- Mary's Hospital Montreal 25 years in practice

• English
  • Italian
  • Portuguese

• McGill University (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Vaughan, ON