Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lloyd Pedvis

Dr. Pedvis has done extensive work on me over the last several years , from root canals , implants and crowns to basic fillings. Always does great work ! minimizes pain and his charges are significantly less than my last Dentist. Couldn't be happier !

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

My husband lost his front tooth and has fear of the dentist and Dr. Pedvis fit him in and did everything to help that same day. Excellent Dr and staff!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

I feel so lucky that I stepped into Dr. Pedvis’s dental office a few months ago. He and his team impressed me by the great work done every time in my visit. They are very professional and nice to their patient. My crown was done so amazing perfect that I felt my own tooth is back. Thanks so much Dr. Pedvis and his team!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Dr. Lloyd Pedvis's response
Pleasure to have you as our patient. Happy you are enjoying your new tooth!

Submitted August 5, 2017

I would like to thank Dr pedvis and his staff. Finally found a dental office that is top notch. Just walking into the front doors and being greeted with respect. . Dr pedvis and his team are amazing . Made me feel welcome and comfortable . But what impressed me the most is Dr pedvis skills and professionalism. I was very impressed and i highly recommend him. Thanks again Dr pedvis and staff

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

I strongly recommend Dr. Pedvis and his team. He seamlessly replaced a 4 unit dental bridge that looks and feels amazing. His skill, knowledge and kindness is unmatched. I appreciate the care that he and his team gave to me.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I only have good words for Dr. Pedvis and his amazing team. Had my wisdom tooth extracted, so fast and no pain. He is very knowledgeable and caring. Strongly recommend going to his beautiful modern clinic.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Dr Pedvis was so amazing! I can't say enough good things about him. Not only did he get me in quickly for a root canal (replying on a Sunday to my plea for help!) He was so great about addressing my pain, and understanding my irrational fear. His follow up after the root canal was absolutely amazing! I was shocked at his follow through and care for his patients even after the procedure. I would recommend him to anyone in need of dental work.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr. Lloyd Pedvis's response
Thank you for the great review. It is very much appreciated. Happy to have you as our patient!

Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr. Pedvis and is staff are absolutely wonderful! My family and I are so happy that we have found him. He is absolutely amazing with young children. Both my kids needed work done and he was very gentle and patient. Both of them left his office happy and with great smiles! We are very happy we switched to Dr. Pedvis.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Excellent dentist. Very knowledgeable, does what needs to be done quickly and efficiently. Always takes the time to listen to patient's concerns and is ready to accommodate any emergencies that may arise. Clean, modern office. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Fabulous! very helpful and informative . Always gives his opinion and let's you decide from there. Very friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Dr. Lloyd Pedvis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

1991 Graduate of McGill University 1992 Resident St- Mary's Hospital Montreal 25 years in practice

• English
  • Italian
  • Portuguese

• McGill University (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Vaughan, ON