Ratings for Dr. Lisa Fettes

Dr. Fettes (along with Dr. Francis and Dr. Waja) no doubt saved my wife's life after complications during the birth of our first child. She was the intensivist responsible for the stabilization and recovery of my wife in the ICU. She also sat down to discuss with me (and afterwards with our family members) the situation. She was very compassionate and did everything possible to ensure the survival and recovery of my wife. She called and consulted with several experts at other hospitals in Canada to determine the cause of the complications and to ensure the best, most up to date treatment was provided. My wife made a full recovery with no lasting issues (a very possible outcome for this event) largely thanks to Dr. Fettes's expertise and care. A top-notch critical care physician we are lucky to have at our hospital. Dr. Fettes, you saved my wife allowing her to return to me and her new baby and I am forever indebted to you.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Dr. Lisa Fettes's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients