Dr. Lauren Terranova

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lauren Terranova

Glad I was referred by a friend to Dr. Terranova. Have been dealing with back pain for a number of years without relief. After having an epidural steroid injection my pain has been greatly reduced. I’m able to live a normal life again. Will probably need additional follow up treatment in the future but this is the best I have felt in years! Great physician!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

Excellent experience. Very knowledgeable. Took a lot of time reviewing my case and explaining everything

flag | Submitted November 17, 2018

Absolutely terrible Doctor. I would never recommend Dr. Terranova. Pain management? More like pain inducer! Find a different specialist.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

Dr. Terranova is an excellent dr! She is polite & she listens!! She is my 4th attempt at finding a good orthopedist and I couldn’t be happier! She is professional & curious and she relieved me of my horrible neck & back pain! I highly recommend Dr. Terranova! She’s the BEST!!!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr Terranova provided incredible care with a welcoming bedside manner. Thank you for changing my life for the better. I highly recommend her to all.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

+ Dr. Terrranova was the first doctor to try to help me without first going to strong drugs..Her knowledge combined with her gentle personality make her refreshing and unique. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr Terranova was extremely helpful with my chronic knee pain. She gave me a very thorough examination and quickly diagnosed my condition prescribing the exact medication that safety and effectively reduced my inflammation and pain. She was very effective and took the time to listen to my compliants to properly diagnose and treat me. Excellent physician!!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

It was nice to see a Dr. take time to speak to my mother with courtesy. My mother is 78 and has a hard time hearing and Dr. Terranova not only explained the surgery in a way that both my mother and I could understand, she did it with such warmth and compassion, that my mother finally felt at ease enough to agree to surgery.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

This doctor is condescending and clearly does not want to bother taking time to listen to her patients. I am confused as to why she even became a doctor given she does not seem to care about her patients.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Very knowledgeable. Took the time to listen and diagnose me properly

Dr. Lauren Terranova 's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

GHI