Ratings for Dr. Komer

Absolutely disgusting. I waited a long time to see him and was just told to move on and then he proceeded to give me tons of medication instead of getting to the root of my actual problems. Rushed me out and gave me common-sense feedback. Definitely suggest another psychiatrist because he’ll waste your time and make you feel like giving up. Just in it for the paycheque.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Waited a long time to see someone. He told me there was nothing wrong and everything I was experiencing was "normal." he rushed through my appointment and hardly asked me any questions. I was later diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder by a different doctor.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Worst experience with a doctor I have ever had. I waited almost a year to speak with someone and was told to "move on." He was a waste of time and only made things worse. I don't know how this man still has a job. I would advise that you go see anyone besides Dr. Komer.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Honest and to the point. Eager to find what's wrong and help you get on with your life.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Waste of time seeing him. Advises me to not to dwell on past to get better... how is that helpful?

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Culd b mor on tim lik win my apoinmant tim supose to b . Kk

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Disrespectful and does not listen to the patient.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

TERRIBLE psychiatrist WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND. made me feel like extremely bad about myself, made anxiety worse. didnt listen to what i said what so ever. the only "professional" to have ever made me cry. seeing him would be a waste of your time.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Dr. Komer's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Coventry Healthcare