Dr. Ketan Mistry

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ketan Mistry

Dentist is so good looking. I can't wait to go back for my fillings.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

They make the best out of an experience that I dont love.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Very modern. Great people. Watching Netflix is a nice distraction. Communication is excellent. They will show you before and after photos of work done so you will fully understand. I haven't been to a dentist in a long time and need a lot of work done now because of it. But I look forward to every appointment I have.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

By far the best dentist office in Guelph. I was intimidated by the lady who cleaned my teeth at first because she was so pretty but she was so nice and made me so comfortable. The dentist is kind and smart.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

So helpful and friendly. The staff here is top notch. The space is modern and the treatment is 2nd to none. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Excellent modern Dental office with very friendly and helpful staff. Dr Mistry is also very kind and gentle and takes his time. I would highly recommend this dental practice and Dr!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Our family loves going here. Always greeted with warmth and a smile.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

I just started going there but it feels like I have known everyone there for years. So friendly and honest.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Dr. Mistry is excellent with children , my son was terrified of the dentist, now he does not want anyone else but him to get any work done !

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

I had a morning appointment with Dr. Mistry and once again it was lovely. Everyone there is so nice and I truly got to work this morning feeling like I just hung out with a bunch of friends. His office is state of the art, he explains (and takes pictures) of steps in his procedures. The staff are just as good. For reference I have had cleanings, fillings, and a wisdom tooth removed with them. All great experiences.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr. Ketan Mistry's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

My parents immigrated to Canada in 1975 after journeying through India, Uganda, Kenya and England. I am the 2nd of 3 children born and raised in Mississauga, where my parents still reside. After studying Biology & Psychology at McMaster University I decided to pursue a career in dentistry by attaining my DDS from the University of Toronto. I have further studied dental implants, orthodontics, Invisalign and periodontal surgery from the industry’s best teachers. The most enjoyable part of dentistry for me is having the opportunity to speak to and form friendships with people from all different walks of life. My wife Reena and I enjoy travelling and have a 2 year old daughter and 1 year old son. My hobbies include Crossfit, skiing and being an avid Raptors and Blue Jays fan. I look forward to getting to know you and your family.

• English