Ratings for Dr. Ketan Mistry

Were so patient with me even though I'm so anxious and need constant reassurance. So grateful that I found this office. Thank you Everyone

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

Professional, respectful and knowledgeable. The only place to go to in Guelph.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Dr Mistry is patient and explained treatment to me. The best dentist in Guelph.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2019

Always greeted with a smile and great service. Very kind and helpful people.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2019

No judgement for my years of neglect. I feel good every time I go for teeth cleanings here.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2019

They take their time and really explain everything to you. I'm used to seeing the dentist for about 30 seconds...not here. They actually show you the xrays and take pictures of your teeth. I have a new respect for dentists.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

Team is very professional, excellent work and great use of latest technology!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2019

Only place in Guelph to go. Perfect service!!! No judgement. Just great people.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2018

Great service in every way. Thank you for taking the time to listen to me.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

I travel from Toronto to see them. My girlfriend lives in Guelph and found this place and convinced me to go here. I don't regret my decision. It's worth the drive. So professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

Dr. Ketan Mistry's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

My parents immigrated to Canada in 1975 after journeying through India, Uganda, Kenya and England. I am the 2nd of 3 children born and raised in Mississauga, where my parents still reside. After studying Biology & Psychology at McMaster University I decided to pursue a career in dentistry by attaining my DDS from the University of Toronto. I have further studied dental implants, orthodontics, Invisalign and periodontal surgery from the industry’s best teachers. The most enjoyable part of dentistry for me is having the opportunity to speak to and form friendships with people from all different walks of life. My wife Reena and I enjoy travelling and have a 2 year old daughter and 1 year old son. My hobbies include Crossfit, skiing and being an avid Raptors and Blue Jays fan. I look forward to getting to know you and your family.

• English