Ratings for Dr. Ketan Mistry

Wow, at last we have near painless dentistry and a dentist who does as he promises! Highly recommended to one and all. The best dentist I have ever worked with!!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

So friendly - doesnt feel like a dentist office. Have only been there two times, but I feel like they have known me for years.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I can't say enough about Dr Mistry and staff. They remove all anxieties relating to dentistry. Simply a great dental experience..

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

As much as I DON'T love going to the dentist, this is as good as it gets. This location is very convenient for me - so glad this place opened up here!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Hands down the best experience I've ever had at the dentist. Friendly, comfortable and professional.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Showed my pictures of everything he was doing which was so helpful. The fillings looked so natural

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Did not feel anything when I had freezing. Everything is so modern.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Switched to this office after my coworker told me about it - they are the best. No secrets - they tell you and show you everything.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

The reception nurse explained all my insurance details to me. It was so good to know everything.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

We are from Syria and doctor Mistry helped fix my whole families teeth. God bless him

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Dr. Ketan Mistry's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

My parents immigrated to Canada in 1975 after journeying through India, Uganda, Kenya and England. I am the 2nd of 3 children born and raised in Mississauga, where my parents still reside. After studying Biology & Psychology at McMaster University I decided to pursue a career in dentistry by attaining my DDS from the University of Toronto. I have further studied dental implants, orthodontics, Invisalign and periodontal surgery from the industry’s best teachers. The most enjoyable part of dentistry for me is having the opportunity to speak to and form friendships with people from all different walks of life. My wife Reena and I enjoy travelling and have a 2 year old daughter and 1 year old son. My hobbies include Crossfit, skiing and being an avid Raptors and Blue Jays fan. I look forward to getting to know you and your family.

• English