Dr. Ketan Mistry

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ketan Mistry

OMG!! I just watched Brooklyn 99 the whole time through wireless headphones while my fillings were done. Amazing

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Great people. You can tell that they care about you and are very knowledgeable. Thank you for the great experience.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

It was honestly a spa-like experience. I watched Netflix in a massage chair and felt so relaxed when I was done. They took the time to explain everything to me. Dentistry has changed from when i was a kid.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Had veneers done here and it changed my life. They all know what they are doing and you can tell they have the most modern equipment. Would highly recommend to go here if you want any cosmetic procedures done.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

You're in good hands if you go here. Modern, friendly and great work.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Dentist is so good looking. I can't wait to go back for my fillings.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

They make the best out of an experience that I dont love.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Very modern. Great people. Watching Netflix is a nice distraction. Communication is excellent. They will show you before and after photos of work done so you will fully understand. I haven't been to a dentist in a long time and need a lot of work done now because of it. But I look forward to every appointment I have.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

By far the best dentist office in Guelph. I was intimidated by the lady who cleaned my teeth at first because she was so pretty but she was so nice and made me so comfortable. The dentist is kind and smart.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

So helpful and friendly. The staff here is top notch. The space is modern and the treatment is 2nd to none. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Dr. Ketan Mistry's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

My parents immigrated to Canada in 1975 after journeying through India, Uganda, Kenya and England. I am the 2nd of 3 children born and raised in Mississauga, where my parents still reside. After studying Biology & Psychology at McMaster University I decided to pursue a career in dentistry by attaining my DDS from the University of Toronto. I have further studied dental implants, orthodontics, Invisalign and periodontal surgery from the industry’s best teachers. The most enjoyable part of dentistry for me is having the opportunity to speak to and form friendships with people from all different walks of life. My wife Reena and I enjoy travelling and have a 2 year old daughter and 1 year old son. My hobbies include Crossfit, skiing and being an avid Raptors and Blue Jays fan. I look forward to getting to know you and your family.

• English