Ratings for Dr. Karendeep Gill, MD

Dr. Gill is fantastic! She is a doctor who doesn't prescribe medication all the time. She has a big heart and is very compassionate. She's smart and knows what she's talking about.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr. Gill is the best!!!! She is kind, compassionate and genuinely cares about her patients overall health. She takes the time to listen to your concerns and she is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr. Gill is the best. She is amazing, compassionate, knowledgeable. She takes time to listen. However, the front desk staff don't seem to have the confidence and knowledge to answer questions and phone calls.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

I am so lucky nto have found a doctor as caring and compassionate as Dr. Gill. After not going to see a regular doctor in years, due to being annoyed with walk-in clinic doctors who don't seems to care, I have had to play a bit of catch up. I never feel like Dr. Gill is judging me but I always feels like she genuinely cares about my overall health and definitely listens to all my concerns no matter how big or small it may be. I appreciate all she has done for me and I wish there were more doctors like her out there. I know we all say we don't like going to see a doctor but I guarantee you if you are luckly enough to have her as your family doctor you wouldn't feel that way anymore. Thank You Dr. Gill for helping me get my health back on track. You are the best!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Dr Gill has been my GP for about a year now, and I’ve only had positive experiences. The waiting isn’t long ( anywhere for 10-30 min) which is excellent for a doctor office. And she listens to what you have to say. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

So lucky to have found Dr Gill! 6 years after moving to Burnaby I finally gave up relying on walk-in clinics and sought our a family Doctor. After going through a few very disappointing experiences with other Doctors I was lucky to find Dr Gill. She is a great listener and takes your concerns seriously, she's very knowledgeable and has great suggestions for improving health. It's also clear that she gets to know her patients and familiarizes herself with their medical histories. It's nice to feel like your Doctor knows you and understands your body. Her punctuality is one of the best I've ever had for a family Doctor, her schedule is great as she even has weekend appointments available, and the clinic staff are organized and friendly. Would recommend her to anyone! Thank you Dr Gill!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr. Karendeep Gill, MD's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients