Ratings for Dr. Kamran Zargar

I was referred to Dr Kamran Zargar for assessment. I decided after discussion with Dr Zargar that surgery would be the best option for me. Dr Zargar explained all aspects of the procedure in detail. I found him to be very attentive and approachable. He spent considerable time with me both before and after the operation and gave me excellent follow up advice. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr Zargar to anyone needing a Urologist consultation, his considerable expertise and knowledge is easily recognised. I have received the very best possible treatment for my condition and I am so thankful that I had the good fortune to be treated by Dr Zagar. His staff are very approachable,considerate and friendly.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

To whom it may concern, I was referred to Mr Kamran Zargar after being diagnosed with a rare bladder tumour. Thankfully it was diagnosed as benign 😀. Anyhow, I found Kamran extremely approachable and responsive. He considered the options I had, and went through everything with me and my partner in a relaxed and detailed manner. Kamran was able to draw not only on his own considerable expertise and knowledge but also the connections he has established in his field of expertise. This gave me the assurance that I was receiving the best possible treatment for my rare condition.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

I went to him asking for an operation but he explained that I will not need surgery and that my condition is best managed without surgery and I am very happy with the treatment.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr. Kamran Zargar's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients