Dr. Justin Comfort

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Justin Comfort

Dr. Comfort is very kind and knowledgeable. His staff are so nice. From the moment you walk in Celena is the friendliest receptionist anywhere and Jen is very gentle and friendly cleaning your teeth.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

Same great experience as last time, Chrity, Christine and Colby made myself and my kids feel comfortable and relaxed.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Most amazing dentist and staff imaginable! They are great with children and people with anxiety.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Having just completed my first appointment with Dr. Comfort I wish to share my positive experience: I am so thrilled to have discovered this dental clinic. The staff are considerate, helpful and knowledgeable. I was made welcome from my first initial phone call and this sincerity was extended to my visit. I felt comfortable from the moment I walked in...and I am very happy with the results as I walked out (smiling) post-appointment!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

A warm and welcoming experience with both the staff and Dr.Comfort is what you can expect at Okotoks Dental! I couldn’t be happier to entrust them with the care of mine and my families smiles!!!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Shannon and Justin are so patient and kind - love coming to the dentist!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Coming to Dr Comfort for several years now I always have a good experience.Dr Comfort is patient and informative and up to date with technology.Watching patients leave with a smile on their face says it all.Thanks to Shannon,Salyna and all the staff for a painless visit.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Always a great visit with Dr Comfort and his amazing staff!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

I'm a nervous patient and they made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend them

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

A Great Dentist, they make you feel very comfortable and relaxed, Delanie is a wonderful nurse.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

Dr. Justin Comfort's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Justin Comfort grew up in Calgary and following high school served a two year service mission in Arizona. Shortly thereafter, he studied Chemistry at the University of Calgary and completed his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree at the University of Alberta. He is happily married to his sweet wife Krista, and is the proud exhausted father of three young boys. Dr. Comfort is thrilled to be working in Okotoks. He thoroughly enjoys working with amazing staff and taking care of so many wonderful patients. In keeping with his name, Dr. Comfort will do all he can to put you at ease during your dental visits and is confident you will be happy with your decision to come and see us.

• English

• University of Alberta (Grad. 2013)

Ameritas