Dr. Justin Comfort

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Justin Comfort

I had a dental hygienist appointment with Melissa and she did a great job of cleaning my teeth. My teeth are very sensitive, yet she was able to clean them without me feeling any pain. She was efficient, very personable and professional. She definitely merits a 10 out of 10 for my visit!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr Comfort is an incredible dentist - he is understanding, professional, and patient, and his skills are second to none. His staff are courteous and friendly and are always able to get you in the same day if you are having a serious dental problem - everyone in the office is a 10.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

I had a filling come out and was called immediately the Monday after. I was slipped in and given every opportunity to come in at my convenience. Justin and his team guaranteed their work and have followed up since. The team is always great to deal with and they are fairly easy to get a appointment with. I am a new client who is happy with the service..!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Great experience from start to end. Caring staff and work is always excellent!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Friendly and informative staff, I don't feel stressed out about going to the dentist. I appreciate how the staff work around the patient's needs :)

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Best dentist I have ever been to and I have had to change dentists often due to moving and this office is the best I have ever experienced .

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I have had some dental issues and at times have felt ashamed. I felt informed and supported when I left the office today. Very thankful to have found this practice.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Okotoks dental makes going to the dentist easy and worry free! I have never had a negative experience at this dental office. The whole staff is friendly and amazing and I wouldn’t choose any other place! The atmosphere is welcoming and professional! I used to fear going to the dentist but I can honestly say it’s an enjoyable experience because of this team! I highly recommend Okotoks Dental!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr. Comfort and his staff are friendly and professional. I highly recommend Okotoks Dental.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Okotoks Dental makes going to the dentist a pleasant experience. The girls are very aware of a patients needs. I have the ability to be in a dentist chair for no longer than 45 minutes and Dr Comfort (appropriately named) is aware of this and performs the procedures within that time. I actually enjoy going to this dentist office, the girls are awesome!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr. Justin Comfort's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Justin Comfort grew up in Calgary and following high school served a two year service mission in Arizona. Shortly thereafter, he studied Chemistry at the University of Calgary and completed his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree at the University of Alberta. He is happily married to his sweet wife Krista, and is the proud exhausted father of three young boys. Dr. Comfort is thrilled to be working in Okotoks. He thoroughly enjoys working with amazing staff and taking care of so many wonderful patients. In keeping with his name, Dr. Comfort will do all he can to put you at ease during your dental visits and is confident you will be happy with your decision to come and see us.

• English

• University of Alberta (Grad. 2013)