Dr. Justin Comfort

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Justin Comfort

Dr. Comfort is the best and all the staff at the clinic are all very kind and understanding!! I would recommend Okotoks Dental to everyone!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

Always a good experience. Fast professional, gets to the problem quickly. Friendly demeanor, makes you comfortable and keeps you informed during the visit.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

Dr. Justin Comfort is the best thing about Okotoks Dental. If it was not for his excellent service and wonderful bedside manner, I would go to a different dentist. Admin staff are very rude and hygienist overall are poor.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2019

Wonderful experience as always even though I have high anxiety while at the dentist however the staff here are very considerate towards my fear. Celina is the sweetest receptionist and always so friendly.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

Melissa is the best dental hygienist ever !!! She completely took my fear away from Denistry. Already looking forward to my next appointment.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2019

Don't look anywhere else. There's no point. Not one negative. Everyone is always friendly, helpful, understanding and non-judgmental...believe me, take it from me, terrified of even entering a dental clinic 4 years ago and needing sedation for a mere cleaning (slight exaggeration but not by much) to now entering without being in a full blown sweat and needing meds..kinda, lol. This is all due to how I was treated from my first visit and everyone after. I even received a very unnecessary yet very thoughtful movie coupon in the mail as Dr.C (Justin) was running a little behind due to weather related issues and felt bad I was held up. The gesture goes to show you how they value you and your time. If you've read this review to this point and not booked yet then shame on you ! Lol. Just do it, you won't regret your decision, I guarantee it.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2019

All good All the time.........staff is great and there snow management Company is spot on

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

Terrific staff , this is the best experience I’ve had with a dentist . Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

Dr. Justin Comfort and his staff are truly a great find for us as a family. We feel well cared for and find his warm professionalism very helpful.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

I took my son for his first dentist visit at 2.5 and Dr Comfort’s staff were so great with him and made it a wonderful experience. Delanie was so good at explaining everything to him and he is very excited to go back again.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

Dr. Justin Comfort's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Justin Comfort grew up in Calgary and following high school served a two year service mission in Arizona. Shortly thereafter, he studied Chemistry at the University of Calgary and completed his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree at the University of Alberta. He is happily married to his sweet wife Krista, and is the proud exhausted father of three young boys. Dr. Comfort is thrilled to be working in Okotoks. He thoroughly enjoys working with amazing staff and taking care of so many wonderful patients. In keeping with his name, Dr. Comfort will do all he can to put you at ease during your dental visits and is confident you will be happy with your decision to come and see us.

• English

• University of Alberta (Grad. 2013)