Ratings for Dr. Justin Comfort

Dr .Comfort is a exceptional dentist I’m happy I had the privilege to be he’s patient

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019

I was very impressed as a first time patient with Dr Justin Comfort. My broken tooth was looked after very quickly, thouroughly and kindly! I will definitely be going back and have recommended him to my son.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2019

Okotoks dental is outstanding, all the staff are very friendly, efficient and Both Dr Comforts are great, just had another great cleaning and checkup......many thanks to Okotoks Dental for keeping my teeth at their best, I could not ask for a more caring dental clinic, booking in is always easy and I have had a few emergency’s over the years I have been with this clinic, both myself and my husband have been clients since 2011 and we would never consider any other clinic for our dental needs !!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND

flag | Submitted August 3, 2019

Dr. Comfort and his team treat you like family. I started going 3 years ago when I had a dental emergency the night before leaving on vacation. He saw me right away, gave me a temporary fix and was available as soon as I got home They understand the anxiety of going to a dentist and do everything to keep you calm and comfortable. I no longer avoid the dentist and have total faith in his and his staff. Professional, courteous, caring.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2019

My experience thus far at Okotoks Dental has been exceptional. You feel like everybody in the office cares about your experience. So glad I found them.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2019

Having a stressful month because of husband’s heart condition in and out of hospital, and my molar hurt so I called if Dr Justin have available sked and they let me squeezed in Dr Justin sked that day, He gave me Rx and option if I want to do the surgery on that day I told him I will schedule it after a week and finish my antibiotic first and he gave me flowers to lessen the stress im feeling, Im so touched and grateful for him to do that. His staff are friendly and approachable. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2019

Great first experience at Okotoks Dental yesterday - friendly , genuinely caring staff who make you feel at ease. I appreciated their approach to dental care - very thorough but not pushing you to pursue unnecessary treatments, either. Happy to have found this place!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2019

Dr Comforts office is always a very friendly and welcoming practice. The ladies at the front desk are always very kind and converse with everyone. The whole hygienist staff are amazing and make the visit enjoyable. Dr Comfort himself always takes the time needed to answer questions and give a good evaluation. Highly recommend this practice for anyone new to Okotoks, or looking for a change.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

I am very pleased that we found a new dentist as we are new to the area. Loved the friendliness of the staff, the professionalism and since we have 100% coverage, there were not any overages as we had constantly experienced at our previous dentist in Calgary. I have dental anxiety for some procedures but I felt very relaxed with the dentist and his staff. My husband had the other dentist in the office and said he is very good as well.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2019

Great staff and excellent service as always. Very professional from the front desk to hygienist to Dr Comfort

flag | Submitted June 4, 2019

Dr. Justin Comfort's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Justin Comfort grew up in Calgary and following high school served a two year service mission in Arizona. Shortly thereafter, he studied Chemistry at the University of Calgary and completed his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree at the University of Alberta. He is happily married to his sweet wife Krista, and is the proud exhausted father of three young boys. Dr. Comfort is thrilled to be working in Okotoks. He thoroughly enjoys working with amazing staff and taking care of so many wonderful patients. In keeping with his name, Dr. Comfort will do all he can to put you at ease during your dental visits and is confident you will be happy with your decision to come and see us.

• English

• University of Alberta (Grad. 2013)

• Aetna HMO