Dr. Justin Comfort

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Justin Comfort

Dr Comfort is AMAZING. I had a horrible experience with another dentist office in Okotoks and was left in excruciating pain. When I contacted Okotoks Dental they fit me in and started the process of making me better. The staff are incredible, compassionate and kind. I am beyond grateful for all they did for me. I would recommend Dr Comfort and Okotoks Dental. Truly a great place.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Best dentist and best dentist office I have ever been to!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Yesterday after work I went to Okotoks Dental to get a root canal 😩. I get pretty stressed being at the dentist so had some Ativan and ibuprofen to ease the way. I fell asleep during the procedure! When it was over I was still pretty groggy but quite happy. Dr Comfort and his assistant didn’t think I should be driving so they drove me home!!!! Best dental office ever.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

About a year ago I started taking my son to Dr. Comfort as he had previously had a Traumatic experience at another dentist in town and had become very Nervous and uneasy about going to the dentist and needed Sedation (Laughing gas) every time he had to go in for an appt. But, ever since he started seeing Dr. Comfort he NO Longer needs Sedation on his visit. Dr. Comfort and his Staff just have this way of making you feel very comfortable and at ease. And, now our entire family are patients. The Front end Staff are Very Pleasant and Professional. Make it extremely easy to book appts. And, accommodating to your needs. The Dental assistants are Super Friendly and help to put you at Ease and make you feel Comfortable. And, BOTH Dentists Dr. Justin Comfort and his Cousin Dr. Brandon Comfort are Excellent Dentist. They are Extremely gentle, Professional and also help to make you feel comfortable. We will Definitely continue to be patients and Highly recommend this Dental office to Our friends and family. And, Anyone looking for a Great Dentist. Charlie N Nathalie 🙂

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

I definitely recommend this dentist and his staff. I went here because my previous experiences were not very good and was having trouble finding a good dentist. This dentist is very knowledgeable and listens to your concerns. The office is very inviting and the staff are very friendly and helpful! The hygienist was very efficient and gentle I would definitely recommend Dr. comfort and his staff!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

This Dentist knows his stuff! The staff are friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Comfort makes you feel at ease, does not do unnecessary procedures, pays attention to your concerns, and most of all is kind, patient and cares! After having an amazing Dentist, Shawn Brakstad in Saskatoon, then moving to Alberta and having a terrible experience with a dentist here, finding Dr. Justin Comfort is a Blessing! If you need a professional but down to earth Dentist who cares about you and your dental health, this is the one. 5 Stars !

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

This is the first dentist office that I have ever gone to that was not the typical one you think of. It is in a nice cozy looking house and when you walk in it looks so wonderful and it even smells wonderful. The staff go out of their way to make sure that you are comfortable and have a good experience. Dr. Comfort even goes as far as reaching out to you at home to make sure that everything is good and that you are happy with the service. Most definitely the best experience I've ever had. We are so blessed to have found him

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

I have gone to here for many years and always had great care. The staff are friendly and I always get the most thorough cleanings/treatments Shannon. I would definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

My family and I have been going to Okotoks Dental for a few years now and honestly can’t say enough great things about Dr. Comfort and his staff! Everyone there is nothing short of amazing! Everyone of us have had nothing but wonderful experiences there❤️ Dr. Comfort himself is honestly the most amazing dentist we have ever had! He’s always so patient, thoughtful, professional and kind. And always make sure his patients are as comfortable as they can be :) You can definitely tell he loves his job and genuinely cares about his patients and their well-being💕 The whole staff always goes out of their way to make sure you are comfortable and are always very accommodating with working around your schedule and other children you may need to bring along. Honestly when you go there it’s always like seeing friends- There’s always wonderful conversation and it’s always a wonderful experience. You could not ask for a better staff there! It’s safe to say you can expect to be treated like an old friend or extended family💕 *If you are looking for a dentist, I highly recommend Okotoks Dental for not only the wonderful personal experience your bound to have, but also for the high quality of work that they provide!* 💖

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

My family has received great care and treatment, both hygienists are great, feel at ease here but my only comment is Selena the receptionist is a bit slow, long winded and squeaky so does not come across as efficient!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Dr. Justin Comfort's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Justin Comfort grew up in Calgary and following high school served a two year service mission in Arizona. Shortly thereafter, he studied Chemistry at the University of Calgary and completed his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree at the University of Alberta. He is happily married to his sweet wife Krista, and is the proud exhausted father of three young boys. Dr. Comfort is thrilled to be working in Okotoks. He thoroughly enjoys working with amazing staff and taking care of so many wonderful patients. In keeping with his name, Dr. Comfort will do all he can to put you at ease during your dental visits and is confident you will be happy with your decision to come and see us.

• English

• University of Alberta (Grad. 2013)