Ratings for Dr. Jordan Chou

Okay staff. Arrogant man. Doesn't listen and dismisses client concerns

Submitted September 23, 2019

Dr. Chou helped me update my glasses and contacts. Answered all my questions and was very friendly. Overall awesome experience.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

I saw Dr. Chou many months ago, and the whole experience left a sour taste in my mouth. His attempts at humour fell flat with me, as most of his jokes were quite ageist. I will not see him again.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2019

Dr Chou was awesome. I had something really minor that he took care of on the spot. His 'bedside manner' was better than any doctor I've ever dealt with and the staff pre and post exam were very pleasant and helpful. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

Dr. Chou was great! Very thorough check-up, was very helpful and didn't pressure me into buying contacts/glasses etc. post appt like many doctors do!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

Five star service and knowledge! Dr. Chou was very pleasant, explained things well! I was especially nervous because I have never had my eyes tested and since they are a particularly sensitive part of the body, he gave me the confidence and reassurance that everything was in good hands.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

Amazing doctor. Thorough, knowledgeable and understanding. Took time to explain everything and made sure I did not leave with unanswered questions or concerns. And as bonus, the appointments are actually fun.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

Great Doctor! I found him to be knowledgeable, thorough, efficient and friendly. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Very thorough exam. Dr. Chou answered all my questions and made sure I understood his answers. The staff were pleasant and it was easy to book an appointment online.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

A really good doctor. He is honest and knows about stuff. I'll totally keep him as my Optometrist.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018