Ratings for Dr. Jordan Chou

Five star service and knowledge! Dr. Chou was very pleasant, explained things well! I was especially nervous because I have never had my eyes tested and since they are a particularly sensitive part of the body, he gave me the confidence and reassurance that everything was in good hands.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

Amazing doctor. Thorough, knowledgeable and understanding. Took time to explain everything and made sure I did not leave with unanswered questions or concerns. And as bonus, the appointments are actually fun.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

Great Doctor! I found him to be knowledgeable, thorough, efficient and friendly. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Very thorough exam. Dr. Chou answered all my questions and made sure I understood his answers. The staff were pleasant and it was easy to book an appointment online.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

A really good doctor. He is honest and knows about stuff. I'll totally keep him as my Optometrist.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

I had a great experience with Dr. Chou. He answered all my questions and offered a detailed consultation.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Great sense of humour and yet professional. Made my eye exam (I haven't had one in 10 years) super comfortable and easy! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

he's an amazing optometrist and has a great sense of humour too!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Very nice office. I had to wait a bit to get checked in when I arrived. The doctor has a good sense of humour.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Honestly one of the best healthcare professionals that I have ever dealth with. He was thorough and efficient, providing explanations of all of the tests that he was administering during my check-up. Great humour and seems to truly enjoy his job. Will definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Dr. Jordan Chou's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• BCBS Illinois