Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Fan

Very good doctor and knowledgeable. I am happy I found a good doctor

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr.Fan I can simply say best family doctor.Very thorough, punctual, A++ Knowledge, understanding and helping.Highly recommend him.The office staff is also very nice.Simply best in always.Trust me he really deserves 5star and by all means.I am patient at clinic since dr.sharma but he is really best Dr.I meet after dr.sharma.Thank you Dr.Jonathan Fan.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I met Dr. Fan for the first time today and I have to say he is so knowledgeable. He assessed my presenting issues and prescribed the right interventions suitable for my issues. He answered all my questions with such confidence. He is very thorough and takes proper time in assessing a patient. Couldn't be happier to have picked him as my new family doctor. I highly recommend him! His front staff are also very nice and attends to patient needs properly.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Fan is really good. After Dr. Kholi left for maternity leave i decided to switch doctor but then i hear my relatives going to see him and they said he was really nice. Not until i visited him myself, he was very patience to find out my problems. He is very helpful and informative :)...Highly recommended

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

just came back from Dr Jonathan, he is very kind and patience. the front desk is nice, thank you all for your review, i just want to say, check all those five stars reviews. they are so true!!! i am so happy that i can have him as my family doc!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr. Fan is very educational. He takes time to explain the medical issue to me. I appreciate a doctor that actually listens to the concern and then decides what to do. Rather than some other docs who thinks they know what is best before listening to me.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Great doctor! Very kind and thorough. Extremely understanding and explains things very well. He is quite young and still has things learn but is honest when he is unsure about some things. Best doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Horrible doctor, very rude and has no compassion for his patients. Would not recommend him at all to anyone!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

As a person who has worked for a family physician for 5 years, let me tell you, Dr. Fan is a WISE choice and you should be grateful to have him as a doctor. Most of the great doctors these days are not taking new patients. Dr. Fan is thorough. I stumbled upon him only because he was a fill in for my family doctor who was away. I went for a bothersome ear and somehow he caught a nodule on my throat which was in fact thyroid cancer. My thyroid expert at PMH was impressed that he even noticed it as small as it was. Since then I have had a few people join his practice, all of them happy with him. He is SUPER informative and thorough. HIGHLY recommend and that's coming from a person very experienced on physicians, etiquette and the lack there of these days. Hidden gem this guy! And his front desk have always been super polite and squeeze me in when I need it. Trust me, you don't see that often. Front staff usually look a bit frustrated (with due reason as they are dealing with sick, angry/frustrated people all day) but these ladies have always been super nice at his new Markham location.....just saying.....and I never do on line reviews!!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I went to see him for a number of issues. He was able to diagnose me accurately and treat me appropriately. He treated me very respectfully. Not sure why someone would say he treated them disrespectfully. I've seen him many times and he does not present like that at all.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr. Jonathan Fan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2013)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2015)

Tufts Health Plans