Ratings for Dr. John Lovejoy

He was my favorite doctor. He was easy to talk too. He showed that he care about me and my medical problems. He was also a close friend. When a medicine didn't work, he would try something new. He was very intelligent. I'm going to miss a great deal. Good luck John! Hope wherever you go to, it be happy for you.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I had three strokes in 2014. Honestly with a dr is very important. I worked with drs since 2014 to get my meds right. THIS DR LIED TO ME on my very first visit, when he told me he called in ALL my medications. Not only did he NOT call in all my medication, but he made dangerous changes. ( if it's not broken , don't fix it! He refuses to write me for my anxiety meds which also keep my blood pressure under control, and are very important towards avoiding more strokes. He lies right to my face, looked right in my eyes and lied. It won't happen again! Lie to me once, that's his fault, but I will not allow him to risk my life in this dangerous way! Be very careful with your choices of drs.. like me, your life could depend on them!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. John Lovejoy's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.