Ratings for Dr. Joey Le

This doctor took the time to see me both with and without my parents present. He listened to what I had to say, and was respectful when I said I wanted to keep some of what I'd told him to myself, and I liked that he didn't jump to pushing meds down my throat right away. My trust in mental health specialists has been restored after seeing this doctor, and I think I'm now on the path to recovery.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr Le was very thoughtful, comprehensive, and respectful over our first several appointments with him. He had a great rapport with my teenage son, and clearly explained all of his recommendations in plain english so that we could all understand. He took the time to explain what sort of problems and symptoms he thought medication would help with, what parts we should try to deal with using psychological skills, and the pros and cons for each approach. He charges a fair amount, but you get a lot of it back from Medicare so the net out of pocket cost was surprisingly reasonable, and as they say, you get what you pay for. He has very helpful secretarial staff.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr. Joey Le's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Tufts