Dr. Jesse W. Allert

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jesse W. Allert

I traveled to NJ from Staten Island because I heard of Dr. Allert's reputation. I had recently broke 11 bones from a cycling accident. Dr Allert spend a lot of time with me. Going over the specific fractures and showing me a slide show he did for Doctors so I completely understood my injuries. Dr Allert reassured me and set up a time line for healing. I would highly recommend Dr. Allert.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2019

We recommend Dr. Allert and his staff 110%!! Don’t even bother trying to find anyone else!!They are kind, thorough and Dr. Allert explains everything in detail and makes you feel so comfortable-he treats you with respect and truly cares about his patients. His staff never hesitated to answer any of our questions.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2019

Dr. Allert is a gifted healer who treats not just your physical condition but your emotional well being. I came to him in excruciating pain that no other doctor had been able to help. Dr. Allert listened to me, asked questions and then carefully examined me. He discussed various treatment options in clear and easy to understand terms and told me what he would recommend for someone my age (90). I am now pain free for the first time in 10 years. I simply cannot believe that I am able to walk without a cane, and get up easily from a chair. Even my thinking is sharper now that I am not in constant pain. Dr. Allert is a unique doctor, and a wonderful, caring human being.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2019

Dr Allert is amazing. After a bad experience with another Orthopedic Surgeon, I walked into Dr Allerts' office literally crying in pain. He knew exactly what was wrong and what I needed. Within a week I was out of pain. He listens, takes time to talk, and explains everything (the good and bad of each situation). He is very caring and personable and I immediately knew I could trust him!!! He did not rush into surgery and he tried other options first and has given them time to work. He did not accept my insurance but that did not stop him from seeing and treating me. We agreed on a very affordable fee so that I could see him. He made sure my medical treatment was more important than his fee. He is also kind and gentle. I am so fortunate and very thankful to have found him!!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I came to Dr. Allert for a minimally invasive, arthroscopic rotator cuff repair. First, let me start off by saying that from soup to nuts, Dr. Allert cared for me like I was a member of his own family. For me, that in and of itself, deserves the highest of ratings. Specifically as far as my patient experience went with Dr. Allert, he always spent more than enough time with me at each appointment to make sure I was properly cared for. I was extremely impressed and satisfied with Dr. Allert and his staff’s professionalism. Dr. Allert was very concerned about my worries and he answered all of my questions each step of the way. Dr. Allert kept me informed throughout the entire process (e.g. from first consult to surgery) about his thoughts on best course of action. His skill and knowledge on the procedure blew me away, as he is well-informed of cutting edge procedures and practices at state-of-the-art facilities. On a personal level, Dr. Allert is extremely friendly, courteous, has a sense of humor, explains things in an easy to understand manner, and he always made sure I was comfortable with every decision being made. Finally, I couldn’t be happier with the results of my procedure. I’m pain free and have a follow-up visit with Dr. Allert in 3 months that I’m actually looking forward to because I feel I’ll be visiting one of my close friends/family members, who I’d recommend to Dr. Allert without the slightest hesitation. Thank you Dr. Allert!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr. Jesse W. Allert's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jesse W. Allert specializes in open and arthroscopic shoulder and elbow surgery as well as orthopaedic trauma. He completed an American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons (ASES) accredited fellowship in Tampa, FL at the Florida Orthopaedic Institute (FOI), where he had the privilege of training under world-renowned surgeons Dr. Mark A. Frankle and Dr. Mark A. Mighell. There, he learned advanced arthroscopic techniques, served as the sports medicine physician for multiple teams, and trained with two pioneers in the realm of anatomic and reverse shoulder replacement surgery. With expertise in treating patients of all activity levels, Dr. Allert’s goal is to return his patients back to their desired level of activity using evidence based medicine and the least invasive treatment necessary.

• English