Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Doe M.D.

I am so thankful to be walking without a limp, like a 43 year old woman should again. I had degeneration in my hip from an old sports injury, but it wasn't bad enough to have surgery yet. The surgeon and I were just waiting for it to look bad enough for insurance to cover. In the meantime I limped and felt awful everyday and took lots of advil. Dr. Doe's PA gave me injections to help get the pain and inflammation down and finally I decided to go ahead and have the Stem Cell injection in my hip. I am mad at myself for waiting to get the Stem Cell injection, because I had immediate relief. Her staff is friendly and caring too!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Wow! Knees feel great! Can't believe it. I have had pain for over 5 years. Now it is gone. Procedure didn't even hurt. Stem cell is the way to go. Very nice people

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

This clinic is great! My knee pain was gone immediately after I had a stem cell injections on both of knees. I can now walk up my stairs again and am pain free.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Doe's staff is friendly and knowledgeable. My knees felt better after the first visit.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Dr. Jennifer Doe M.D.'s Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients