Ratings for Dr. jehan zaib

Dr Zaib is one of the kindest, compassionate, caring and knowledgeable doctor I have come in contact with in many years...she always listens and gives the most reasonable advice....not just pills....whatever she thinks is best for the patient....Thank You Dr Zaib

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Zaib' s for over 2 years, for chronic pain management. I'm a Registered Nurse but due to a serious work-related back injury, I was basically bedridden for the past 20 years! Prior to seeing Dr. Zaib, my last physician, of whom I'd not only worked with professionally but was also a patient, he basically would see me, for a period of 5 minutes, hand me a prescription for a TON of pills that were neither effective @ managing my pain & also, caused many other Health Issues! Because of Dr. Zaib, I now, have my life back! She NEVER gave up on me & spent many hours of her own time (which I know from being a Medical Professional myself, she's MUCH too humble to ever admit this to a patient of her's); never ceasing to look for an answer, &; She not only gave me some pain control but, gave me some quality of life back! She found that answer finally, this March/2017! I feel like I've been let off of a 20 year jail/prison sentence; of being bedridden for the past 20 years. I call Dr. Zaib; my "Earth Angel" as, she is 1 of THE BEST DOCTORS, I've ever had the pleasure & honour of, being cared for as a patient! If You're reading this because You're researching Dr. Zaib, prior to visiting her, PLEASE, focus on the GLOWING, POSITIVE reviews many patients have left here because every single word of them, ARE TRUE!!! Dr. Zaib is a Chronic Pain Specialist, as well as an Addictions Specialist &, she does run a Walk-in clinic, as well as, she is a Hosptialist, @ Thunder Bay Regional Hospital too! What some people may not be aware of is, she has VERY strict guidelines for prescribing the types of medications she prescribes; which she's legally bound by &; she MUST follow these, to maintain her license, so she can continue to help people! She is also, trained in addiction treatment. So, as I've noticed in some reviews written here; some of her initial questions may seem strange to You but trust me; she's asking the questions she's asking, because of her training, she's asking what she needs to ask, to make sure she's formulating the BEST treatment care plan possible for yourself! As well, this Dr. Cares; about each & every single 1 of You, as a patient! Not only is she a Doctor & Specialist, she's a wife & mother. Most people don't realize the amount of hours she puts in, as a physician & she goes over & beyond, what most medical professionals, in my personal experience, are willing to do! As well, this AMAZING physician has NEVER been anything but kind, caring, loving & compassionate, from Day 1, when I first saw her, right up to the last appointment I've had with her! I've even brought my children to the Walk-In clinic when they've been ill because I trust in her Medical Expertise! Her front office staff, namely Adam & Sayed, are also phenomenal, professional, approachable & amazing @ their job; & I find that Dr. Zaib' while office functions so beautifully with every single appointment I've had! As well, even if You may have an appointment, the part is, people also can visit the office, on a walk-in clinic basis & with that being said, nobody is going to be able to predict how many walk-in patients are going to present to the clinic, on any given day! However, Adam, the receptionist, is wonderful about, if there's a ton of people, talk to him. He's very accommodating about, if You arrive & things are running late, he'll check You in & if You don't want to wait the entire long wait, he's wonderful about you say, going for a cup of coffee & having You return in the anticipated time your appointment may be, with the extra patient influx! If you're looking for a Doctor, who is willing to work with You, that cares & will give You NOTHING BUT, exemplary medical care, in every sense of the word, with phenomenal bedside manner & willing to hear You & work on the best possible treatment plan of care; look NO further because....Dr. Jehan Zaib is that Doctor !

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Fantastic, amazing, helpful and has helped me so much! I highly recommend her to anyone who needs help! I have severe depression and anxiety and Dr. Zaib has been nothing but helpful and she took me very seriously and helped me get back on track with my life. She is absolutely fantastic and knowledgeable. She's helped me so much and I can't thank her enough for all the kindness love and support she's given.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Zaib and her office staff. I have been seeing her for two years now as I don't have a family doctor. Dr Zaib has always treated me with kindness, respect, and has been very thorough when I bring her any concerns I have. The wait times are not long, if the office is busy the staff give you an estimated time of when to return so you don't end up waiting for an extended amount of time. Dr. Zaib is courteous and respectful. I brought my 14 year old daughter to her because she was suffering from severe headaches, Dr. Zaib gave her a referral to a pediatrician and it was much quicker then expected. If you don't have a family doctor and need to see a doctor this is the one I would recommend, you couldn't be in better hands!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Avoid this awful doctor. She is inconsiderate, rude inexperienced and should not be a doctor at all! She is a disgrace

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

had the unfortunate displeasure of having to see Dr, Zaib. Absolute worst doctor in my opinion. Does not listen to her patients, very unwelcoming and unhelpful. She is way to busy with her methadone patients and tries to run a walk-in clinic at the same time. The wait times are ridiculous. You basically wait hours just to have a rude experience. Avoid if you can! I walked 3.5 hours to be seen. Had an appointment at 4 didn't get in until after 7. Being a larger man, she also asked many weird questions.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr Zaib is the kindest, nicest, most thorough doctor you can have. She treats my elderly father and myself for severe chronic pain several years now with the utmost best care and she goes far and beyond what a doctor does for their patients. Unlike most family doctors you can see her in her anytime in her clinic on Algoma Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, from 4 to 8 pm without an appointment and Adam the office secretary and her husband are the best , most family doctors you have to wait weeks to see. She works tirelessly seven days a week in the hospital and her clinic to give her patients the absolute best care. Keep in mind she is of the Muslim faith, so if you come in they're and rattle on about your drinking, smoking, drug use, sexual promiscuity don't expect a parade in your honor.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I saw Dr. Zaib after she'd moved to Thunder Bay. I found her extremely rude, did not listen to what I had to say (luckily I'm a nursing student and do have some background knowledge on the policies in place to determine how to behave towards your patients), and asked me 5 questions and gave me a "miracle" diagnosis, an STD! The problem I had been describing was a cut on my leg, however, as soon as I mentioned that I was sexually active, she formed this diagnosis. I attempted to clarify the issue, but to no avail. Overall, extremely unhelpful, insulting, passive aggressive and unprofessional. Hopefully this review will remind her on how to treat all clients, regardless of age, gender or culture, with respect and dignity.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Dr. Zaib is a kind, educated, caring doctor who has been there for me when my doctor retired, and no one else at that time was willing to help me. She has treated me and my family, and diagnosed any ailment that we had with great success. Her staff are very kind and efficient also. Thunder Bay is fortunate to have her practice here. Thank you Dr. Zaib for taking care of us. D.,K., and J.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015