Ratings for Dr. Jaklin Ibrahim

Dr. Ibrahim is great , very kind , and helpful , I have to say she is the most considerate doctor I have ever met .

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

I totally agree with the positive previous ratings! She is the best at what she does. A very professional, discreet and courteous doctor. I am so glad I finally found a doctor I don't put off going to see when I need a doctor. My kids love her too!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

I've never had a good experience with a doctor until her She is doc to both my whole family and I'm so thankful!!! She is thorough, extremely knowledgeable, caring, a great listener and makes his patients his top priority. She always follows up and always takes his time.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Terrible Terrible Terrible. I agree with what the other person said and I'm certain it was all written by her since they are all similar. She needs to go to medical school as she is too intense and only feels she should give you the medication she feels is best. Even if I make a suggestion, she turns it down and prescribes you what she wants. Too much ego, rushing through everything all the time and at the end the wrong prescription was given. I would stay far far far far away.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr ibrahim is very unique. She is very attentive, kind , takes her time with her patient , gives you the right advice. She helped me in a lot of my health problems Thank you very much Doctor

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Dr. Ibrahim is very good , I am was very impressed when I met her first time . She was able to know everything about me even though I have multiple health problems. She made a lot of changes in my mediations. My asthma is very welll controlled. I can function and except use very well after long time of suffering . My Diabetes is better. I have been with her for the last 2 years . I can say she is excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

We like this doctor very much She is very polite , considerate Always consider every thing , spend enough time with me We are lucky to have her

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Ibrahim is the worst doctor I have seen. She does not understand how to have a proper bedside manner or how to be considerate. She likes to tell you all these reasons that you have certain problems, when these problems that she says you have make no sense. She gave me the wrong medication prescriptions. She does not like to prescribe certain pain killers and will be rude to you about it. She changed my medication dose which caused me problems. She needs to go back to medical school. She seems unstable and may benefit from counselling too. She is very intense and high strung. There are a ton of reviews on here which were clearly written by her. Most of these reviews have "highly recommend" at the end. Most of these 65+ reviews were written from May to August of this year. A lot of these reviews were either written on the same day or on one consecutive day after another. For example, there are three reviews on June 28th, etc. STAY FAR AWAY!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

This doctor is the best doctor I have ever met in Calgary . My mom is 75 she is managing her multiple health conditions very well. You can not believe how my mom is so happy with her care. She is also looks after my whole family . Very capable dealing with all my kids and my husbands. We consider ourselves very lucky to have her Very highly recommended

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Not happy with this doctor. Has no patience at all and does not want to listen. Very bossy and feels she is a God. Worst doctor in Calgary and I can't believe anyone would say anything positive. I read the other reviews and have a hard time to believe they are real. Truly stay away from this doc.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Jaklin Ibrahim's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients