Ratings for Dr. Jaklin Ibrahim

She does nothing for you and not sure if she knows much about medicine. I would not risk my health to see this doctor. You are better off seeing someone who knows what they are doing.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

This doctor is very uniquely excellent is always on top of everything. If you have a problem go to her My daughter has been having problems for a long time. After seeing many doctors, she is the one who solved the problem. Thanks very much . You deserve to be a doctor

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

I found we were quickly dismissed when we came with a problem and we're not taken seriously and we ended up going to a specialist to get some real immediate help.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Dr. Ibrahim is one of the best doctors I have ever seen She is very kind , attentive, she take exellent care about you. If you have a concern she make sure that it taken good care of She always takes her time with her patients , very considerate , we like our doctor so much

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

The most terrible doctor along with others in that clinic. Rushing all the time, not helpful and does not even explain what she prescribed me. Will never see her again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

I don't understand all those negative comments. She is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met. She is always so detail and offers alternatives for the treatment. The staff are very friendly and the office is very clean. I feel very comfortable and relax when going to see her.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

I am so happy with this doctor, care She is excellent , very thorough, always make sure that you understand and comfortable with the plan .

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Ver professional, very thorough. Extremely considerate and very kind. She is truly unique physician.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. Ibrahim is excellent, I have to say I have been suffering for years . Even my specialist was not able to find a reason for my symptoms. She is the only doctor who was able to send my suffering . I am really impressed with her care. She reviewed my medications carefully and did adjustments . Shevreally changed my life . Thanks very much

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Needs to go back to medical school. How did she even become a doctor that is a mystery to me and I wish whoever gave her a license would reconsider it and have it do it all over. Missed my diagnosis and almost became worse because of her. Terrible !!!!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Dr. Jaklin Ibrahim's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients