Ratings for Dr. Jacob Wynes

I was referred to Dr Wynes by my local orthopedic Dr as I had literally shattered my foot into about 30 pieces. .. I was immediately put at ease by Dr Wynes. .. he has always taken the time to answer any questions I have ever had and even though recovery has had a few bumps in the road none were through anything he did but because of some illnesses that my body has.. he is always kind, caring and informative... I will never let anyone else near my feet....

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Wynes by my local podiatrist for a surgical procedure that required a certain skill set, experience and expertise. From what I've learned throughout this entire surgical procedure, there's only a select few foot and ankle Doctors within this immediate area that have the skill set to perform a triple arthrodesis (triple fusion.) My outcome from Dr. Wynes was nothing short of a miracle. Post 180 days now, I can't thank him enough! My mobility is now great after some grueling PT. I have no pain and I'm now back to exercing! After surgery Dr. Wynes was always accessible, informative, great bed side manners and would always put my mind at ease especially after the procedure. I would highly recommend an appointment with Dr. Wynes to get his professional opinion before undergoing any major foot surgery. He speaks nothing but the truth and does only what's in the patients best interest. Thanks for everything Dr. Wynes. Sincerely, RW

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

My daughter was born with a congenital foot deformity. After seeing numerous specialists, we were very fortunate to find Dr. Wynes. Prior to surgery, Dr. Wynes took a lot of time to explain the condition and the procedure and also answered all of our many concerns. Within a short period of time after surgery, my daughter is able to run and play soccer, which she could not do before her surgery. Dr. Wynes was caring with a great bedside manner. He made a huge difference in my child's life.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

HORRIBLE! Incompetent, arrogant, and rude. Brand new doctor and very inexperienced and poorly trained. Gave me a non-union (a bone that doesn't heal) during bunion surgery. Because of him I'm in pain whenever stand on one foot (like in the shower), run, and brake while driving. He clearly became a doctor for money, not to help people. I had a pain script after surgery written incorrectly and un-fillable by the pharmacy, had to get a new Rx the following morning. Failed to apologize for this (he let a resident do it and failed to be responsible for his error of failure to supervise) or express any concern that I was in pain the night after surgery. I have no idea how he was even given a license to practice, he has absolutely no attention to detail. He made my life worse, a foot is a critical part of your anatomy and your quality of life. No accountability for this error, I'm left with a far more painful foot than I started out with and all the bills and anguish that come with that and he gets to keep ruining peoples lives. No matter how bad your foot is either live with it (because it can be worse) or find someone else. The sad thing is he has had ample opportunity to make this right, he knows I have a bad result and chose to ignore.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

Dr. Jacob Wynes's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med