Ratings for Dr. Huy Nguyen

Dr. Nguyen is artist! He performed 7 composites for me and I can not be more pleased! they look completely natural with the correct shade/tint. very nice family owned business. the other reviews are correct about being seen very punctually. (which is why i decided to choose this place).

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

i just moved to the area and my daughter attends the high school right across the street from this practice. as i was dropping her off, i thought the location would be convenient for me. came in a bit early to fill out my insurance forms and was seen by Dr. Nguyen. Very friendly and young dentist. We did the standard check up and he just walked me through the x rays and some treatment recommendations. no waiting time, great dentist, friendly staff, updated equipment.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Firstly, from my two experiences here, the staff is very punctual. There is no waiting around at the lobby for 30-40 minutes before you are even seen. Secondly, Dr. Nguyen is a phenomenal dentist. He really takes his time with cleaning/examination and he actually listens to you! I have had many health care professionals that have had their noses stuck up high and won’t bother to hear anything I tell them, so this was a pleasant surprise. 5 Stars across the board for me!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Dr. Nguyen is an extremely knowledgeable dentist who really cares about his patients and profession. He is detail oriented and provides a wonderful service. I have not been to the dentist in quite some time so I braced myself for the worst--I was also a little embarrassed about my teeth as well! However, Dr. Nguyen's bedside manners made me feel very comfortable and he walked me through every procedure. I have gone to dentists in the past where you can see the dollar bills in their eyes but there was no sign of that greed from Dr. Nguyen. He even walked me through a realistic timeline on when I should be having certain procedures done! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr. Huy Nguyen's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Gaithersburg, MD