Ratings for Dr. Hamza Hamza

Dr. Hamza, thank you for caring enough for being honest with me today and "telling it like it is". Not only are you my doctor, you are a trusted friend.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2019

He is the best doctor I ever had. My family and I really appreciate his services concerns our health.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2019

Thank God my wife and I finally found a knowledgeable and resourceful family doctor. I see that he is the highest rated doctor in Calgary and it is obvious why he earned that remarkable position of number one! We are so grateful to have his office in such a beautiful location with free and easy parking in the Superstore parking lot. His office is super clean and his assistant is also very incredibly helpful and kind!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2019

Me and my husband have been seeing Dr. Hamza for a few years now, I can only say great things about him, he genuinely cares about the health and well being of his patients. This is the first time I’ve ever had a doctor like him. I highly recommend him. It’s great to have a doctor that knows your name when you walk in to his office (before being brought back to a room to wait for him), it’s nice to be greeted with a smile. If only one of us (my husband or myself) make an appointment with him, he still asks how the other is doing. They don’t make many doctors like this anymore!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2019

A most spectacular diagnostician wizard!! Dr. Hamza is the Sherlock Holmes of medicine - he solves "cases" by discovering the vital clues amongst the background noise.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

Dr. Hamza is AMAZING, I am so grateful to have him as my GP. He is the only doctor ever, willing to actually "help" me with my illness. Because of the support of him and a few others, I am finally getting the treatment I required all along!!! 💗👨‍⚕️

flag | Submitted October 15, 2019

My family loves you Dr Hamza . Your "caringness" can melt the strongest of walls and allow your patients to grow as they know you are right there "holding" their hands through it all. I'm humbled by your ability to remain so engaged with your patients through many years of practice. You are a gift from a "higher" power. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

Dr. Hamza is the best doctor I've gone to in Calgary, he is very caring and takes his time with you on every visit. Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2019

really amazing Doctor, no words can describe his dedication in his career

flag | Submitted September 18, 2019

Dr. Hamza Hamza has been my doctor since he opened his practise at Care and Cure. I have nothing but good things to say about both him and his staff. Dr. Hamza is easy to talk to and since I have more than one chronic condition, he understands, that at times, I have more than one problem to discuss him. Just hoping he does not become so overworked that he decides to leave.

Dr. Hamza Hamza

Dr. Hamza Hamza's response
It is my pleasure serving you, but I am not leaving I am expanding more towards south. Healing home medical clinic will start in Oct 15th at #100- 20 heritage meadows SE Second floor inside superstore Please keep healthy

Submitted September 18, 2019

Dr. Hamza Hamza's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Hamza Hamza, MD, LMCC, CCFP Dr. Hamza is a graduate of the Family Medicine Program at Calgary University. He is a member of the Royal College of the Family Physician of Canada. He studied medicine at Cairo University, had an MSc of pediatrics and was a member of the royal college of pediatrician and child health -in London. He practiced pediatrics in Egypt, Kuwait, Qatar, and Abu-Dhabi. Despite his extensive experience in dealing with children in his practice for over the last 3 years, he extended his scope to include family medicine.

• English