Ratings for Dr. Hamza Hamza

Dr. Hamza is an incredible doctor. He is very patient and kind. He always listens to what you have to say, asks questions for clarification, and makes sure to explain his thought process while he assesses you. He takes the time to ensure that his assessment is accessible to you without being patronizing. This last part is very important for me as I really like to understand the details of his diagnosis, but occasionally have difficulty understanding the medical jargon. Further, after he has indicated his treatment plan, he takes the time to explain what exactly you should see once you commence the plan, after how long, and when you should return for a follow-up. There is no guess work when you are his patient. It is evident that he cares for you and your health. I always look forward to seeing him because I know that I will be attended to quickly and efficiently.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

10 STARS!!!! Dr. Hamza is such an amazing Family doctor I cannot even tell you. Wife and I heard about Dr. Hamza from our friends we were interested to change our family doctor, once we met Dr. Hamza we were impressed as he goes beyond our expectations. He has great communication and interpersonal skills, he is always professional, smiley and friendly to us specially with our kids like a close family friend. Dr. Hamza is so patient listens carefully to our concerns and provides us with excellent service he was never in rush while listening to us, what makes us so comfortable with him is his follow up after we leave may be after 1 week of our visit to make sure our kids are OK and our concerns were resolved. THANKS Dr. Hamza

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I saw Dr. Hamza yesterday and had a great consultation with him. He is a very personable doctor , very caring and extremely intelligent. He is very thorough in what he does. He explained all signs of what to look for and does educate his patients as well. I would highly recommend this kind and caring doctor. Extremely knowledgable. Thank you doctor and keep up the amazing work!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

I mean he doesn't rush while assessing the patient

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Dr. Hamza is wonderful, caring, and kind doctor. He saw my 14 month old son today and I was very amazed the length he goes to make the little one comfortable. He listens your concerns and makes you feel like that I know him long time. He does rush and just give you prescription. He actually does through assessment unlike other walks I went to. Thanks Dr. Hamza

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Dr. Hamza is great, cannot say enough about him. He goes beyond of what is expected of him, which makes you feel comfortable and he does care about your concerns, he is more than a Doctor, he is a friend that treats you like family. This is the best doctor I've ever had in my life. He is great with kids.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. Hamza Hamza's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

HIP