Ratings for Dr. Hamza Hamza

Doctor Hamza Hamza is one of the most professional doctors in Calgary

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Dr. Hamza is one of the best doctors I've met in Calgary and Toronto, he welcomes his patient with a professional and friendly way which makes you feel comfortable with him and he explains what you have and his way on treatment. Dr. Hamza made my son loves to be a doctor. Thank you Dr. Hamza

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Very nice, helpful, good listener , experienced and patient

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

He is very thorough and detailed. He takes time to explain everything to us. Highly recommended doctor to take care of you and your family

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

To start with, Dr. Hamza is indescribable. Way more as to excellent word itself. He is by far the best doctor I have seen as well as my family. A doctor that is not only smart but very knowledgable, passionate on delivering utmost service to his patients. He is the only doctor and my family prefer to see. I gave him two thums up 👍👍

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Dr. Hamza was kind and patient while listening to what I have been dealing with.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

Dr. Hamza is an incredible doctor. He is very patient and kind. He always listens to what you have to say, asks questions for clarification, and makes sure to explain his thought process while he assesses you. He takes the time to ensure that his assessment is accessible to you without being patronizing. This last part is very important for me as I really like to understand the details of his diagnosis, but occasionally have difficulty understanding the medical jargon. Further, after he has indicated his treatment plan, he takes the time to explain what exactly you should see once you commence the plan, after how long, and when you should return for a follow-up. There is no guess work when you are his patient. It is evident that he cares for you and your health. I always look forward to seeing him because I know that I will be attended to quickly and efficiently.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

10 STARS!!!! Dr. Hamza is such an amazing Family doctor I cannot even tell you. Wife and I heard about Dr. Hamza from our friends we were interested to change our family doctor, once we met Dr. Hamza we were impressed as he goes beyond our expectations. He has great communication and interpersonal skills, he is always professional, smiley and friendly to us specially with our kids like a close family friend. Dr. Hamza is so patient listens carefully to our concerns and provides us with excellent service he was never in rush while listening to us, what makes us so comfortable with him is his follow up after we leave may be after 1 week of our visit to make sure our kids are OK and our concerns were resolved. THANKS Dr. Hamza

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I saw Dr. Hamza yesterday and had a great consultation with him. He is a very personable doctor , very caring and extremely intelligent. He is very thorough in what he does. He explained all signs of what to look for and does educate his patients as well. I would highly recommend this kind and caring doctor. Extremely knowledgable. Thank you doctor and keep up the amazing work!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

I mean he doesn't rush while assessing the patient

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Dr. Hamza Hamza's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients