Ratings for Dr. Greg Villeneuve

I recently had my ancient veneers replaced by Dr. Villeneuve and the results are simply amazing. I am thrilled with my new bright white smile and feel that I got the most professional, up-to-date and fairly priced product I could possibly have had. Dr. V. explained everything we would do to give me a beautiful new smile and I was never left in the dark as to what would happen next. This open communication was important to me because the dentist who placed my original veneers went ahead without much consultation at all. As a result I ended up with veneers of a much duller shade than I wanted.. This did not happen with Dr. V. He listened to me. He REALLY listened and then he ensured that I got the bright white smile I wanted. In addition Dr. V. doing a first rate job, his front staff (Joey and her team) plus his lovely assistant Miranda were simply great. They went out of their way to have you smiling before you got into the chair. Now tell me, how often does that happen at the dentist's? So there you have it. Best dentist experience ever, and if that's what you'd like to have, remember this name - Dr. Greg Villeneuve. You won't be sorry.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

The service we received from Dr Villeneuve over the past few days exceeded all my expectations. My son broke his tooth over the weekend. I emailed the clinic on Sunday and got a quick acknowledgement that day that he would find time for him on Monday. As promised, Dr Villeneuve saw him right on time on Monday. He provided us with all our options, pro's and con's for each, and repaired the tooth which could not look better. My son whose 12 and who has seen a few different dentists now said he didn't want to go to anyone else from now on. This was obviously a stressful time for my son (and me!) and having peace of mind that he was in good hands was great. Many thanks to Dr Villeneuve for his care and support!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

He is the best dentist I've had so far. I met him once a few years ago when he was seeing patients at West Market Dental. My regular dentist was not available. He was extremely gentle and took time to explain things. I kept on seeing my old dentist but wasn't 100% happy so I found his new office and moved. I was a bit nervous at the beginning whether I made the right choice. But after a couple of visits I was convinced that it was the right choice. He is always very busy but he never makes you feel rushed. He takes time to explain what is happening and what my options are. He makes you feel like you are the only patient at the office. I'm a kind of person who wants to know what is happening and why. He answeres all the questions. I feel very safe. He always shares his opinions and gives you options but let's you decide what you want done. I'm afraid I'm a rather high maintenance patient. I have asked him a lof of questions. Each time I was surprised by the promptness and detailed answers. I have succeeded in convincing my husband to switch to Dr Villeneuve. I'll recommend him to anybody who's looking for a really good dentist. Though I hope he won't get too busy....

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Outstanding service & professionalism!! This is by far the best dental experience I've ever had in my life! 100% STRONGLY recommend to anyone & everyone!! :)

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

recently, I redid my vinegars with Dr Villeneuve :) at first the colour was not an exact match, the team made sure the ream communicate diwththe lab and several hours later I was able to insert the perfect match . I am extremely satisfied with he services rendered by this clinic and will for sure rearm wth glowing recommendations to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

We came to Dr.Villeneuve's with our 5 y.o. son after he was diagnosed with cavities in 8 teeth and ANOTHER paediatric dentistry strongly advised CROWNS and sedation (either gas or general anesthesia - which is always a risk for anyone especially for kids) as the only way to treat his teeth. We felt that they were overselling and it was probably too much risk for our son so we decided to get a second opinion from Dr.Villeneuve being impressed by the great reviews given by the patients here. After visiting his office we understood why patients were happy and Dr.Villeneuve and his staff really exceeded our expectations! The office is new and perfectly clean and all the staff is creating a welcoming atmosphere and really taking care of the patients and families. We had 3 appointments and every time our son was happy to come back for another treatment although it was his first experience with a dentistry. Greg truly knows how to deal with children! From the first visit I felt I can trust Dr.Villeneuve's recommendations and he completed the treatment (6 teeth instead of 8 prescribed at another dentistry) just with a local anesthesia and fillings (instead of crowns with sedation). The whole experience was completely painless. We thank Greg, Jessica and Kendra for the great experience!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Calm. Soft spoken. Good guy. Would recommend. Does not oversell.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Good dentist. Clean office. Will recommend to others.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Dr. Villeneuve was knowledgeable, patient, and took the time to fully explain every detail of the checkup, my options, and his opinion of what should be prioritized - with an honest estimate of the costs involved. This was by far the best dental experience of my life -- so much so, that I recommended my wife give Dr. Villeneuve a try (which she now has - and her positive experience seems to closely match mine). The support staff at the front desk are also superb, and their seamless email/text confirmation & reminder systems are something that I wish was done at other professional service practices.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Great Office Hated going to dentists because of previous bad experiences, but both Dr. Vora and Dr. Villeneuve were awesome. Made me feel at ease, answered all my questions and the prices are more than fair. Everyone from the reception desk to the RDH/RDAs are awesome too. The staff at Currie Barracks Dental have made me a fan of dentists again and I would not hesitate to recommend Currie Barracks to all my friends, family and work colleagues.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. Greg Villeneuve's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I attended the University of Alberta where I completed degrees in Medical Sciences and Doctor of Dental Surgery in 2008. I practiced dentistry in Ottawa for 5 years, but missed my home province of Alberta and moved back to Calgary. As a sports enthusiast, I enjoy playing hockey, baseball, golf, and skiing among many other sports and have developed a strong interest in photography. Always happy to welcome new patients and emergencies to the clinic and look forward to meeting you. Currently the Co-owner of VIVO Dental Westbrook and Currie Barracks Dental.

• English
  • French

• University Of Alberta Faculty Of Dentistry (Grad. 2008)

• Dental exam