Ratings for Dr. Greg Villeneuve

Dr. Greg is the best dentist I have seen in my long life. I have been treated by the highest recommended dentists in Calgary like Dr. C and Dr. H (currently rated #1,2), I have been treated by a dentistry professor from the U of A, I have seen dentists in Vancouver, Victoria, Winnipeg and Toronto. Of all, Dr. Greg has been the best and is the only dentist that speaks to YOU, the patient, all through the process. No more listening to weekend stories and family story banter between the dentist and support staff that distract everyone and bore you! No more listening about the patient in the room next to you. It's like: "Hello guys! I'm here in the chair!" You are his world when he treats you and it shows in the final results. His single minded focus is comforting to you, and relaxes you as you realize that only you matter. He is focused like a high intensity laser. I think robots can replace most dentists, but they won't replace him. I have had 5 caps done before and I had one done with Dr. Greg. His work was perfect, period. The absolute best. Good thing is that he is not the most expensive dentist in Calgary - but then his office doesn't have annoying waterfalls and art that is tax-deductible for the owner but its value is added in fees to you, the patient. Dr. Greg he has it where it counts - modern equipment -even 3d dental CAD - that ensures the best possible fitting. He is pleasant, well mannered and thoughtful. His staff is awesome. Kendra is wonderful at the front desk and Ashley is the best dental hygienist ever. My son had so many cavities after I let him brush his teeth by himself for a year that I was in shock. Dr. Greg filled them all without so much as an ouch in three visits. I'm so glad he is young as we will see him for as long as he practices. Better get in before his roster is full and he won't accept clients any longer...

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. Villeneuve is professional, caring, and friendly. He takes the time to communicate everything so as to assure the patient is aware of all the options for treatment. The equipment is up to date and the office is clean and comfortable. Highly recommended to Calgary folks.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr. Greg Villeneuve is a very professional dentist. My daughter and I just recently changed under him to be our dentist. He is very patient and explain very clearly about my daughter's root canal procedure. I also have some dental issue, Dr. Villeneuve suggested a few options that I can take consideration. The staffs - Kendra, Layla are friendly, helpful and supportive. I would strongly recommend Currie Barracks Dental to all my friends.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr. Greg Villeneuve was very professional, helpful and friendly. He answered all my questions and gave me precious pieces of advice. Kendra and Layla were excellent, kind and supportive. I would highly recommend Currie Barracks Dental to all my friends. -Svitlana Goncharenko

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Everyone was so friendly, Dr. Villeneuve was very personable and was able to explain things very clearly. Never have had that with any other dentist before. Looking forward to future visits at this dentist! -Katherine Bertram

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I recently had my ancient veneers replaced by Dr. Villeneuve and the results are simply amazing. I am thrilled with my new bright white smile and feel that I got the most professional, up-to-date and fairly priced product I could possibly have had. Dr. V. explained everything we would do to give me a beautiful new smile and I was never left in the dark as to what would happen next. This open communication was important to me because the dentist who placed my original veneers went ahead without much consultation at all. As a result I ended up with veneers of a much duller shade than I wanted.. This did not happen with Dr. V. He listened to me. He REALLY listened and then he ensured that I got the bright white smile I wanted. In addition Dr. V. doing a first rate job, his front staff (Joey and her team) plus his lovely assistant Miranda were simply great. They went out of their way to have you smiling before you got into the chair. Now tell me, how often does that happen at the dentist's? So there you have it. Best dentist experience ever, and if that's what you'd like to have, remember this name - Dr. Greg Villeneuve. You won't be sorry.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

The service we received from Dr Villeneuve over the past few days exceeded all my expectations. My son broke his tooth over the weekend. I emailed the clinic on Sunday and got a quick acknowledgement that day that he would find time for him on Monday. As promised, Dr Villeneuve saw him right on time on Monday. He provided us with all our options, pro's and con's for each, and repaired the tooth which could not look better. My son whose 12 and who has seen a few different dentists now said he didn't want to go to anyone else from now on. This was obviously a stressful time for my son (and me!) and having peace of mind that he was in good hands was great. Many thanks to Dr Villeneuve for his care and support!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

He is the best dentist I've had so far. I met him once a few years ago when he was seeing patients at West Market Dental. My regular dentist was not available. He was extremely gentle and took time to explain things. I kept on seeing my old dentist but wasn't 100% happy so I found his new office and moved. I was a bit nervous at the beginning whether I made the right choice. But after a couple of visits I was convinced that it was the right choice. He is always very busy but he never makes you feel rushed. He takes time to explain what is happening and what my options are. He makes you feel like you are the only patient at the office. I'm a kind of person who wants to know what is happening and why. He answeres all the questions. I feel very safe. He always shares his opinions and gives you options but let's you decide what you want done. I'm afraid I'm a rather high maintenance patient. I have asked him a lof of questions. Each time I was surprised by the promptness and detailed answers. I have succeeded in convincing my husband to switch to Dr Villeneuve. I'll recommend him to anybody who's looking for a really good dentist. Though I hope he won't get too busy....

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Outstanding service & professionalism!! This is by far the best dental experience I've ever had in my life! 100% STRONGLY recommend to anyone & everyone!! :)

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

recently, I redid my vinegars with Dr Villeneuve :) at first the colour was not an exact match, the team made sure the ream communicate diwththe lab and several hours later I was able to insert the perfect match . I am extremely satisfied with he services rendered by this clinic and will for sure rearm wth glowing recommendations to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr. Greg Villeneuve's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I attended the University of Alberta where I completed degrees in Medical Sciences and Doctor of Dental Surgery in 2008. I practiced dentistry in Ottawa for 5 years, but missed my home province of Alberta and moved back to Calgary. As a sports enthusiast, I enjoy playing hockey, baseball, golf, and skiing among many other sports and have developed a strong interest in photography. Always happy to welcome new patients and emergencies to the clinic and look forward to meeting you. Currently the Co-owner of VIVO Dental Westbrook and Currie Barracks Dental.

• English
  • French

• University Of Alberta Faculty Of Dentistry (Grad. 2008)

• Dental exam