Dr. Greg Villeneuve

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Greg Villeneuve

Dr. Greg is the best dentist I have seen in my long life. I have been treated by the highest recommended dentists in Calgary like Dr. C and Dr. H (currently rated #1,2), I have been treated by a dentistry professor from the U of A, I have seen dentists in Vancouver, Victoria, Winnipeg and Toronto. Of all, Dr. Greg has been the best and is the only dentist that speaks to YOU, the patient, all through the process. No more listening to weekend stories and family story banter between the dentist and support staff that distract everyone and bore you! No more listening about the patient in the room next to you. It's like: "Hello guys! I'm here in the chair!" You are his world when he treats you and it shows in the final results. His single minded focus is comforting to you, and relaxes you as you realize that only you matter. He is focused like a high intensity laser. I think robots can replace most dentists, but they won't replace him. I have had 5 caps done before and I had one done with Dr. Greg. His work was perfect, period. The absolute best. Good thing is that he is not the most expensive dentist in Calgary - but then his office doesn't have annoying waterfalls and art that is tax-deductible for the owner but its value is added in fees to you, the patient. Dr. Greg he has it where it counts - modern equipment -even 3d dental CAD - that ensures the best possible fitting. He is pleasant, well mannered and thoughtful. His staff is awesome. Kendra is wonderful at the front desk and Ashley is the best dental hygienist ever. My son had so many cavities after I let him brush his teeth by himself for a year that I was in shock. Dr. Greg filled them all without so much as an ouch in three visits. I'm so glad he is young as we will see him for as long as he practices. Better get in before his roster is full and he won't accept clients any longer...

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

We 💯 won the dentist lottery in finding Dr. Villeneuve. I’ve spent my adult years fearing and avoiding dentist until I met him - so grateful! Wonderful front staff and hygienists as well.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Dr Greg is punctual, polite, knowledgeable. He always provides options available and leaves the decision to the patient. The staff at Currie Barracks Dental are fantastic. Overall an amazing team all working well together.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Dr Villeneuve and team are always amazing! I can get nervous at the dentist and have never had an appointment with them go badly. Dr Villeneuve is friendly, and takes time to explain options and give advice. Hygenists and assistants are gentle and always check to see how I’m doing. Kendra and front staff are crazy helpful with appointments and insurance. Great people!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

I feel so safe and happy in Dr. Greg and his assistant's hands. Before going to see Dr. Greg, going to the dentist was an ordeal, and I wouldn't want to go, but since seeing him, I now feel that going to the dentist is a breeze. He is the best! Dr. Greg Villeneuve is someone who has a lot of knowledge and treats patients with kindness and respect and his work is outstanding. He is an absolute gem. You can tell what a great place Currie Barracks is as well by the staff, all of whom, are the most charming and upbeat people I have met in a dentist’s office. They love what they do and it shows.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Terrific dentist/ medical professional. Visited for a one time dental procedure and decided to switch over all of my dental work. He explains everything in detail, allows you to make an informed decision and never pushes unnecessary procedures.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Best dentist I've ever been to. I will be moving to Toronto, but plan on remaining with Dr. Villanueve. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Dr Villeneuve is the best dentist in Calgary and I highly recommend him. He takes the time to explain the procedure to be performed and the different alternatives. I had dental issues during my pregnancy and he did an excellent work, ensuring that both, me and baby were fine. I have been at both locations, Currie Barracks and Westbrook, and the staff is also outstanding. Thank you so much Greg!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr Villeneuve is a very skilled and caring dentist. We were in a situation where my 68 year old mother had a horrible infection in her tooth that eventually hospitalized her. Dr Villeneuve was so compassionate, and wanted to treat her tooth and infection as soon as possible. He took her in over the holidays as this was an emergency situation, took care of her tooth and infection. He continued to follow up with us on her recovery until she was in the clear. Truly is a wonderful dentist!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr. Greg Villeneuve treats his patients with the utmost care. I was nervous going to see the fourth dentist this year. With so many bad experiences from previous dental offices, finding the right dentist was hard for me. Not only does Greg make you feel comfortable, he takes the time to explain what and why he does things a certain way. Greg gave me options I wasn’t aware of previously. The entire office staff is friendly and makes going to the dentist a pleasant experience. I’m so glad I found a dentist I trust. Thank you Greg and everyone at Currie Barracks!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Dr. Greg Villeneuve's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I attended the University of Alberta where I completed degrees in Medical Sciences and Doctor of Dental Surgery in 2008. I practiced dentistry in Ottawa for 5 years, but missed my home province of Alberta and moved back to Calgary. As a sports enthusiast, I enjoy playing hockey, baseball, golf, and skiing among many other sports and have developed a strong interest in photography. Always happy to welcome new patients and emergencies to the clinic and look forward to meeting you. Currently the Co-owner of VIVO Dental Westbrook and Currie Barracks Dental.

• English
  • French

• University Of Alberta Faculty Of Dentistry (Grad. 2008)

• Dental exam