Dr. Greg Villeneuve

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Greg Villeneuve

Self employed without dental insurance, and 50 years of not brushing and fear of extortion and pain from previous dentists...I somehow ended up in Dr. Villeneuve's chair. I explained to him my previous experiences and how the last time I went to see a dentist, that it felt like I was a sitting duck just stuck in the chair to get robbed. I only wanted fillings, and wasn't interested in crowns, caps, root canals, and bone grafts, or anything fancy that glowed in the dark. He understood and quoted me a price for work on 15 Chiclets which was reasonable enough to cancel my future planned escape to Mexico. In return, I got 6 professional sessions, where he did some very professional work, where I felt no pain, staff was great, and now when I smile, I no longer look like a homeless person...lol. He pays great attention to detail, and really knows what he's doing. And above all...he's honest! Hard to find out there. The quoted price at the beginning, was all I paid. Even though there were one or two teeth that maybe were very close to needing root canals, and one most certainly was, he was able to fix them without forcing me to accept a root canal, and I could tell from the x-rays they were close to needing them. Now if either of those teeth need a root canal, I would certainly be back to have that done, as his prices are much less than quoted me elsewhere, and I KNOW it will get done right. For all the self employed people and uninsured folks out there, he's your Dentist. You won't get a better job for a lower price. Thank you Dr. Greg Villeneuve!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Excellent dentist, took time to hear my concerns. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

I have been visiting Dr. Greg Villeneuve for two years. I am so grateful that I finally found the dentist I was looking for. Dr. Greg is super professional, intelligent and really caring person! Every time he provides me with exceptional dental work and kind attitude. His Dental Assistants are just amazing and very supportive! It’s impossible to find someone better than Kendra, Ally, Carly. You will love them from the first visit! Clinic is very clean, they have the latest dentistry equipment and the most comfortable dental chairs ever! They are always run on time and their prices are more than reasonable, which is important to me. Also, Currie Barracks Dental team is so helpful in dealing with my insurance. This is the only clinic and the only dentist I am going to visit. I would recommend Dr. Greg and Currie Barracks Dental to anyone who is looking for an outstanding dental care and great results!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Absolutely the easiest and most comfortable dental appointment I have ever had. Two fillings in record time and done without any stress whatsoever. Thank you to the entire team! -Jan L

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

We 💯 won the dentist lottery in finding Dr. Villeneuve. I’ve spent my adult years fearing and avoiding dentist until I met him - so grateful! Wonderful front staff and hygienists as well.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Dr Greg is punctual, polite, knowledgeable. He always provides options available and leaves the decision to the patient. The staff at Currie Barracks Dental are fantastic. Overall an amazing team all working well together.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Dr Villeneuve and team are always amazing! I can get nervous at the dentist and have never had an appointment with them go badly. Dr Villeneuve is friendly, and takes time to explain options and give advice. Hygenists and assistants are gentle and always check to see how I’m doing. Kendra and front staff are crazy helpful with appointments and insurance. Great people!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

I feel so safe and happy in Dr. Greg and his assistant's hands. Before going to see Dr. Greg, going to the dentist was an ordeal, and I wouldn't want to go, but since seeing him, I now feel that going to the dentist is a breeze. He is the best! Dr. Greg Villeneuve is someone who has a lot of knowledge and treats patients with kindness and respect and his work is outstanding. He is an absolute gem. You can tell what a great place Currie Barracks is as well by the staff, all of whom, are the most charming and upbeat people I have met in a dentist’s office. They love what they do and it shows.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Terrific dentist/ medical professional. Visited for a one time dental procedure and decided to switch over all of my dental work. He explains everything in detail, allows you to make an informed decision and never pushes unnecessary procedures.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Best dentist I've ever been to. I will be moving to Toronto, but plan on remaining with Dr. Villanueve. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Dr. Greg Villeneuve's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I attended the University of Alberta where I completed degrees in Medical Sciences and Doctor of Dental Surgery in 2008. I practiced dentistry in Ottawa for 5 years, but missed my home province of Alberta and moved back to Calgary. As a sports enthusiast, I enjoy playing hockey, baseball, golf, and skiing among many other sports and have developed a strong interest in photography. Always happy to welcome new patients and emergencies to the clinic and look forward to meeting you. Currently the Co-owner of VIVO Dental Westbrook and Currie Barracks Dental.

• English
  • French

• University Of Alberta Faculty Of Dentistry (Grad. 2008)

• Dental exam