Ratings for Dr. Graham J. McMillan

I had been a patient of Dr. McMillan for several years and I have appreciated his excellent work on my teeth. He is friendly and very professional. I can't say the same for his dental receptionist however. When Dr. McMillan took a leave of absence a few years ago I was forced to find another dentist. His dental receptionist is a rude woman who lacks professionalism. She divulged (without knowing who I was), some personal details about Dr. McMillan and when I received a call back from this receptionist to book my annual dental check up I was pretty surprised she was still employed there. Unfortunately because of this receptionist, and the fact my dentist closed his practice down for a while, I have gone elsewhere. Receptionist are the front line to patients and her bad manners have made the difference for this client.

Submitted November 22, 2017

A very knowledgable and friendly dentist who took the time to answer all my questions - very rare! Very comfortable injections which he prides himself on - a first!!! Very pleased with his work and his extreme thoughtfulness in treating me. and his attention to detail. The best staff too. Thank you all so much!!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Always been happy seeing him. He refers when needed, is reasonable and errs on the side of caution when my track record for dental has been good. Doesn't do any extra work when it isn't needed, and I always feel he has discussed all my options and included me in making decisions.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Graham is the best dentist I've ever had. He doesn't just tell you what he's going to do; it's a discussion. Your input is solicited and he really listens, something I've never come across with any others. I'm a bit phobic, and he and his staff take great care to make sure I'm comfortable all the way through any procedures. I recommend him without reservation.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr. Graham McMillan is our family dentist. He and his staff are careful, efficient and kind. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Incredibly skilled dentist. I have seen some pretty awful dental work on people that I know, but his work on me is meticulous and careful. He seems to be totally in to what he does. He's like a dental craftsman. Not to mention that I've never ever been in any pain whatsoever

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

I have had nothing but good experiences with Dr. McMillan, he has held my hand every step of the way through a procedure that was difficult. I am "difficult" to freeze and he took the time to ensure that the specialist he sent me to for the first phase of an implant procedure was aware of this. The rest of the prodedures were done by Dr. McMillan and were painless and unless you knew me before the work was done, you can't tell that a few of my teeth are fake. They look perfect! I have since referred two emergency patients to him from my office, both of whom were treated within the day and saved prolonged pain and further infection over the holidays.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I had such pain and swelling on Boxing Day. I called Dr. McMillan at home and he mett at his office with his little son in tow. He was quick to discover the problem and fix my tooth so the infection could start to go away. That allowed me to enjoy the rest of my Christmas holiday. I was so impressed by his quick response on a holiday and by his professionalism and skill. Best dentist i have ever had.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Just a terrible experience. A self involved with shaky hands , never keeping his own appointments, never in time for an appointment if he's at the office and never realizing how unpleasant this makes it for us patients and his staff who had to apologize for him. Personal problems brought at work with complete disregard for his patients and staff. A good sense of humor cannot make up for such a terrible experience. Won't return to this dentist and you should stay away if you look for a decent service.

Submitted January 6, 2016

My 95 year old mother had suffered a broken tooth at the hands of another dentist's hygienist. They had made an appointment for a week later. I called my dentist, Dr McMillan, who saw my mom within 24 hours, realised the tooth had virtually crumbled leaving but a single "spire" at one end. He managed to repair the tooth on the spot which resulted in no more discomfort whatsoever. It has been trouble free ever since... Dr. McMillan cares deeply both about his patients and his work on them. After 10 years, several root canals, caps etc in my family I have nothing but good to say about this man.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Dr. Graham J. McMillan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• UBC (Grad. 1993)