Ratings for Dr. Gaylyn Horne-Ballard

Great staff and office. Love both Dr. Limbaugh and Dr. Horne

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

THE BEST-She has given me my life back. Great staff

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

I lucked up and got a last minute appointment. I cannot believe my luck. Beautiful office-very high end crowd, definitely not the office to go to if you're not a valid patient. Her screening is meticulous and for those of us with real pain, she is fighting the crusade.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

Truly professional and a breath of fresh air! I have Muscular Dystrophy so the fact that her office is located at a hospital (and can manage any of my additional problems) gives me additional faith and confidence! Her staff is pleasant and the whole office is patient focused. Dr Ballard takes the time to ensure you are assessed and managed properly for your condition. The office is clean and the wait minimal but this is because she and the office staff are sharp and on top of their game. If you have a true need for a pain professional I highly recommend her. I felt respect and kindness from the first phone call. This is truly a different (exceptional) Doctor!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Thank you Dr Ballard! We have been needing a pain Doctor in our area for years. Your presence is way overdue!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Dr. Gaylyn Horne Ballard is the answer to my prayers.I've been traveling from north Blount co. to south Bham over 10 years to treat my chronic pain. When I learned she opened an office at St. Vincent Blount, and found out how caring,professional, and respectful to her patients needs she is I transferred immediately. She listened as I told her about my disabilitys and what all I had been thru in treating them.She believes in staying with treatments that work and dropping those that don't. For once I'm not a guinea pig. I have hope for a productive and healthier future now. Thank you Dr. Ballard and your staff. God Bless! Bobby W.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

The most professional doctor I have ever met cares deeply about her patients I would recommend her to anybody and everybody I will rate her 5 stars with superior knowledge and professionalism

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

great doctor

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Never felt better after my epidural yesterday.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

One epidural and feeling like a million bucks today

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Dr. Gaylyn Horne-Ballard's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Pell City, AL