Dr. Gaylyn Horne-Ballard

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gaylyn Horne-Ballard

My father is so happy that she is also operating at Stringfellow now and closer to home!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

I have been a patient for over a year & at first they were great & then Dr.Ballard put this young lady in charge of my meds & it has been one night mare after another.The last visit with her she said that I would not have quality of life because she was taking my long acting meds away from me.What a thing to say to a patient that has been in constant pain for over 20 years.I have tried to talk to Dr. Ballard but they will not return calls at all. The nurses at the office I go to are great the only problem with this pain Dr.is she is trusting the wrong people.I have been in more pain since going to her because of this problem.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

The care my father has received here for the past year has been unparalleled. The patience and respect she and her staff have shown to my father has been phenomenal. So often, elderly patients are easily disregarded by healthcare staff, who find them to be difficult to deal with. Here, everyone is always happy to see him and engages him easily. Not only has he responded well to his medical care and blocks, but our family loves going to this office and this hospital.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Great staff and office. Love both Dr. Limbaugh and Dr. Horne

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

THE BEST-She has given me my life back. Great staff

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

I lucked up and got a last minute appointment. I cannot believe my luck. Beautiful office-very high end crowd, definitely not the office to go to if you're not a valid patient. Her screening is meticulous and for those of us with real pain, she is fighting the crusade.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

Truly professional and a breath of fresh air! I have Muscular Dystrophy so the fact that her office is located at a hospital (and can manage any of my additional problems) gives me additional faith and confidence! Her staff is pleasant and the whole office is patient focused. Dr Ballard takes the time to ensure you are assessed and managed properly for your condition. The office is clean and the wait minimal but this is because she and the office staff are sharp and on top of their game. If you have a true need for a pain professional I highly recommend her. I felt respect and kindness from the first phone call. This is truly a different (exceptional) Doctor!

Submitted August 16, 2016

Thank you Dr Ballard! We have been needing a pain Doctor in our area for years. Your presence is way overdue!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Dr. Gaylyn Horne Ballard is the answer to my prayers.I've been traveling from north Blount co. to south Bham over 10 years to treat my chronic pain. When I learned she opened an office at St. Vincent Blount, and found out how caring,professional, and respectful to her patients needs she is I transferred immediately. She listened as I told her about my disabilitys and what all I had been thru in treating them.She believes in staying with treatments that work and dropping those that don't. For once I'm not a guinea pig. I have hope for a productive and healthier future now. Thank you Dr. Ballard and your staff. God Bless! Bobby W.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

The most professional doctor I have ever met cares deeply about her patients I would recommend her to anybody and everybody I will rate her 5 stars with superior knowledge and professionalism

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr. Gaylyn Horne-Ballard's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Lumenos