Ratings for Dr. Franklin Ossai

My family has been seeing Dr. Ossai for close to 3 years now. At first when he was first over st the AIM clinic I wasn’t sure of him. He appeared rushed and unhappy. Over my time spent I have seen that change 1000%. I’m so glad I stick with him. He is great with my young girls. He takes the time to address all my questions ( I’m s worry wart mom). He’s friendly and appears to love what he does. He’s a great doctor, Also I LOVE Ashley, she nothing but awesome .

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Expect him to run at least 45 mins. He seems like a nice guy and certainly wants to help you but I really question his knowledge. He always seems to need to run out to look things up and his medical approach seems to be based on intuition rather than evidence or established algorithms. If you or your family only need a GP for colds, flus, and shots, he will be fine but consider other physicians if there are more complicated issues.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

The two staff were very helpful considering the abuse i seen them recieving from another patient due to waiting 3 weeks for a simple prescription renewal . The dr himself didnt seem to care about my issue and was rushing me through the door. Looking for another dr who seems to be able to keep up with him patients needs

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Very friendly staff. Dr. Ossai seems very knowledgeable and shows genuine concerned with his patients. Nice Dr.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

I'm not a dr. and I don't play one on t.v. so I won't insult your intelligence by telling you I'm knowledgeable in the field and be able to spell. The office staff are usually very friendly, especially when approached in a friendly manner. Yes, he runs late but then again, a good book, and not booking another appointment too close takes that pressure off. I just expect him to offer the patient before me the same service I expect from him. It does seem that sometimes he's quick to want to get to the next patient, but by telling him that, you'll afford him the opportunity to explain, or slow down. I have a condition that will keep me going to a dr. For the rest of my life a minimum of every three months. I've been with dr. O for two years now and I guarantee there are a LOT worse Drs in this city. My only (underscored) suggestion would be for the staff to learn to treat the patients more cordially... we are, after all, your bread and butter. Keep us informed, and we'll keep you employed. If he's running more than an hour behind, I'm sure a quick call to give a heads up would resolve a multitude of issues. Just sayin'. Otherwise, I'll be staying with him unless moves further away.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

I am thankful the doc took me into his lab so to speak although once i had a problem with the pharmacist dispensing my perscription and the doc was unable to take the old perscription and re-write a new one to be properly dispensed. Probable reading this he might be more helpful to his patients seeing as tho his office has downsized from The Aim Clinic to a tensy weinsy little office, maybe i am not the only one noticing this weeining from attitude he is a doctor they do have an oath to help the patient and my was as simple as a rewritten perscription ............thats it .......... thats all..............keep on learning d.o.c. !

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr O is a caring, attentive Dr and he really cares / wants the best for his clients

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Ossai's phone number is 519-204-2775. The other person in the comments got the number wrong by saying it's 2557.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr Ossai has moved. New phone line 519-204-2557. New fax number 519-204-1856. Office location Suite 308, 450 Central Avenue, London . N6B 2E8. Big medical building next to Dr Ossai's previous office

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

So far the staff seemed to be very disorganized. Multiple phone numbers listed, lost faxes and missed appointments due to incorrect bookings. I hope this isn't the start of something horrible and fingers crossed it improves.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr. Franklin Ossai's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.