Ratings for Dr. faranak mehrabi

The worst doctor ever!!!!!! Because of busy schedule and even thou you are scheduled 3pm you will meet her after 30-45min. So everytime I see her I have lot of concern and she always said one appointment one question! How the heck !!!!!! Whaaaaaaaat???? I waited this lonf and thats it , u an give me only 5-10 min??? What in the world

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

she should change her receptionist if has one she is so dumb

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I called the clinic for the first time on April 1/2017.I told the polite receptionist that I had a very painful small cold sore looking lesion on the outside of my nose . She instructed me come A.S.A.P. as they were closing soon as it was Sat. As soon as I arrived I was shown to a examination room and almost immediately Dr. Mehrabi entered smiling, introducing herself as she sat down. Before any more conversations she glanced down at my discoloured and swollen lower legs and feet. She immediately pulled over a small stool and politely kindly informed me that I should keep my feet elevated as much as possibly. She then helped to raise my legs onto stool. I was impressed and touched. It has been many years that I have seen a Dr. do something like that, actually care.. She then asked about my medical background and took notes. She asked why I came and I explained. She took my blood pressure and then examined my nose and told me I have shingles on my nose. She than examined me more to see if I had it in other areas. All the while she was very polite, caring and respectful. She then wrote prescriptions and then fully explained what they were, how and when to take them. She also advices me to go to Emergency if the Shingles on my face started to spread as it could do damage to my eye if shingles spread towards eye. She also told me to return on Monday so she could recheck me. I returned on the following Monday. I did not have to wait. She kindly saw me immediately. She informed me that it was healing well but continue taking all meds. as directed. I am totally impressed by her intelligence, kindness, easy to talk to and she really listens and really cares about you. Qualities like this are rare to find in a Dr. I think Dr.Mehrabi is excellent and I highly recommend her. And the front desk staff are very polite and helpful too.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

She is a very good Dr some people like to make judgements upon their first experience or upon appearance, she is very knowledgable and always treated me with kindness and she has always given me and my son proper treatment on different occasions. She is fast and doesnt make people wait like other Dr's I have seen.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr. Faranak Mehrabi just moved into a clinic in my neighbourhood, taking new patients. She is very pleasant, and kind. I look forward to getting to know her better, as previous health conditions may need more attention. It is easier for me, as a woman, to discuss certain female conditions with a female doctor. Previous male physicians have left me in the cold, so to speak, with less compassion and understanding. I do not anticipate any problems with Dr. Mehrabi.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Very good and knowledgeable physician. I strongly recommend her to all of you. I am glad to find her in the new clinic

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Sees you for 5 minutes, poor knowledge and for most part she does not know what she is talking about, looking depressed herself .I did not like her and I don't recommend her at all .

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

I seen doctor I think she knows what she doing. Too many are crying bady. Doctors ther to do job they are not sholder to cry on.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

I am happy that this doctor is out of that clinic now. She doesn't deserve the tax that I paid for. She didn't followed up with me and didn't even care about the results of the tests.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

She is always in a rush.. not very compassionate and caring to her patients. She looks at her patient in less than 5 minutes.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Dr. faranak mehrabi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients