Ratings for Dr. faranak mehrabi

She is a very good Dr some people like to make judgements upon their first experience or upon appearance, she is very knowledgable and always treated me with kindness and she has always given me and my son proper treatment on different occasions. She is fast and doesnt make people wait like other Dr's I have seen.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr. Faranak Mehrabi just moved into a clinic in my neighbourhood, taking new patients. She is very pleasant, and kind. I look forward to getting to know her better, as previous health conditions may need more attention. It is easier for me, as a woman, to discuss certain female conditions with a female doctor. Previous male physicians have left me in the cold, so to speak, with less compassion and understanding. I do not anticipate any problems with Dr. Mehrabi.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Very good and knowledgeable physician. I strongly recommend her to all of you. I am glad to find her in the new clinic

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Sees you for 5 minutes, poor knowledge and for most part she does not know what she is talking about, looking depressed herself .I did not like her and I don't recommend her at all .

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

I seen doctor I think she knows what she doing. Too many are crying bady. Doctors ther to do job they are not sholder to cry on.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

I am happy that this doctor is out of that clinic now. She doesn't deserve the tax that I paid for. She didn't followed up with me and didn't even care about the results of the tests.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

She is always in a rush.. not very compassionate and caring to her patients. She looks at her patient in less than 5 minutes.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

She does care about her patients all the time . very good s medical knowledge and experience . e. I do recommend her to all my friends and family..

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

I found her inconsiderate and insensitive. Me and my husband went to the clinic after learning that I am pregnant by using an over the counter pregnancy test. We were so excited for we have been trying to have another child for so many years. When she came in, she sat down and asked why we were there, we told her I want to know if I am really pregnant, she asked when was my last period then if I want the pregnancy I was ecstatic with the question but was able to answer yes. Then she said the lab is already closed and if I want I may come back tom and what they have is the urine test only.. of which I decided to have since we have waited already.. and then she said again I may come back tom since the lab will be open tom. And the urine test is not reliable. Then I still decided to have it. Then after few mins we were inform to go back to this Doctor. Which she just told us terribly, insensitively.. "Its negative".. then guided us to go out of the rm.. then I wanted to ask if its really sometimes happened that 2 pregnancy test showed positive then theirs showed negative? ..but I was not able to finish my sentence due to this Doctor interrupted me and told me "I dont know!" turned her back and attend to another patient... that ( Rude) act was really unexpected for a professional like her. Then she yelled to the assistants that she will not accept anymore patients.. We were so sad of the negative results but we were extremely sad and extremely disappointed of the way we were treated!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

she is vey good with my son and makes his clinic visit a good game

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr. faranak mehrabi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients