Ratings for Dr. Everett Gerretsen

Dr. Gerretsen is truly a dedicated, knowledgeable and a very caring doctor. I've seen many Chiro's over the course of my 80+ yrs and he is by far, the absolute best. I feel fortunate to be one of his patients and in his care.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr. Gerretsen immediately addressed a painful muscle tear that put me down for over a month. He is kind, caring and intelligent, and he really listens to the patient. The laser therapy/exercises and adjustments did the trick. I'm so grateful that I went to see him and I'll continue to do so. He is the best!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Best chiropractor ever! He is a master at his skill and has unparalleled knowledge of functional rehabilitation, empowering his patients to take care of their own body!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr. Gerretson is a fantastic practitioner, he is very skilled and very knowledgeable. I was really happy with the care I received. My pain went away and I really felt like I got better. I would highly recommend going to see him.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr. Everett is an amazing chiropractor. He is intelligent, compassionate and fully committed to his patients' overall health and wellbeing.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

What a great new clinic. Dr. Everett takes the time to find out what is wrong and how to treat it. Went in with a sore foot and a simple adjustment fixed it immediately. Completely recommend him!!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Very friendly and welcoming, and highly knowledgeable to boot! Was able to diagnose what was wrong with my back and within a few visits I was much better. I would recommend Dr. Gerretsen to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Dr. Everett Gerretsen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College