Ratings for Ericca Burke

I was suffering from acne breakout and hormonal imbalances. It was amazing how clear my face was even after my 1st treatment. I noticed that I also felt more balanced a few weeks after. I could definitely feel a change. Ericca was so knowledgeable about what I needed.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

I highly recommend Ericca at Haven for acupuncture. I had no idea what to expect other than what I've seen on TV (not an accurate depiction). I find it very hard to relax and do not sleep well. Before we even got to the hands-on acupuncture part of the visit, I was so relaxed that I dozed on the table. The time Ericca takes with her clients in the consultation phase builds the trust and relationship you need to have a mindfulness experience on top of the physical benefits of acupuncture. Ericca educated me on the acupuncture methods she would use, the reason for her approach, and then explained the process/steps to me before and during the treatment. Her treatment plan gave me options, and Ericca made sure that I was always comfortable. I cannot wait to see her again and only wished I lived closer to see her for treatment on a regular basis. Medical doctors are highly recommending acupuncture and mindfulness to help people stay healthy and manage pain. I never thought putting a needle in my brow area would help me with my sinus head aches AND relax me. So glad we have wonderful licensed practitioners like Ericca to help us learn about and experience the many benefits of Chinese medicine!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Ericca is knowledgeable, friendly, and caring. I recommend her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Ericca Burke's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients