Dr. Sameh Michael

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sameh Michael

Absolutely incredible doctor! His staff are very helpful, doesn't hurt that they are good looking. His punctuality is incredible as well, no more waiting an hour+ for your appointment, this guy apologies if you wait 15 minutes. Helpfulness and knowledge go hand in hand. I wouldn't trade this doctor for any other. There's a reason why he's got an incredible rating.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

I agree with most of the comments here. He is amazing doctor with a really heavy practice which makes it sometimes hard to please everybody.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2018

Dr Michael used to be such an amazing doctor, and for what it's worth, I think he still is. The problem is that I think he has simply taken on too many patients. I used to be able to have real dialogue with him about my issues when I went in for my appointments, and as someone with anxiety/depression, this was very important. But over the course of the last few months, his attitude seemed to change. He seemed antsy to get out of the room from the moment he sat down in the chair, without me so much as getting a few words in. The end result was that I didn't get the followup/treatment that I feel I needed, since i'm on multiple medications and needed help managing them. I also have severe IBS symptoms, which has put me in the ER on more than one occasion due to the flareups causing severe depression. He would usually hold this type of conversation with high esteem and show deep compassion, but lately he's just been in too much of a rush to move from room to room. Tragically, this means I had to unenroll from his practice and seek out another family physician. Absolutely heartbreaking. As I've already stated though, he's a terrific doctor - just look at the fact that he directly responds to most of the reviews here. I can't say I've met or seen any other physician do that. It shows a MUCH higher level of humaneness and empathy that I wish more of the medical world would have (and the world in general). Please don't be dissuaded by my review to join his practice - rather, I just wanted to share my story. Thank you Dr Michael!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

Dr. Sameh Michael

Dr. Sameh Michael's response
I really appreciate your review and rating, thank you. I agree with every word you said. Last week I decided to stop taking more patients because I need to spend more time during the encounter which is impossible now. I can just assure you that every time I enter the room and start talking I am not there just to do the job. Every word said is reflected on me and I take it as one of my own family needs help. Sometimes I am exhausted but definitely will do my best for next time.😃

Submitted November 25, 2018

Great doctor, he is now working out of two locations. Sometimes confusing but the new location is way better, nice and clean with easy parking.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

I am extremely happy Dr. Michael took over for Dr. Lummack. He's kind, caring and patient. I never feel rushed and unlike other doctors, I am never forced to only discuss one subject. He is on top of my medical needs and very informative. I recommend him to everyone. He's an excellent doctor who actually listens to your concerns.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Dr. Michael is very knowledgeable if I can give him 7 stars I will. The staff is also friendly and helpful

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Excellent friendly staff place is always clean easy access

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Dr. Micheal replace Dr. Lummach. I am very happy with the transition and the staff are great!! Much better than previous staff that worked for Doctor Lummach.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

A very careing staff and an excellent Doctor ♡ PeterPirkas

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

The new clinic is so nice. Great doctor and wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Dr. Sameh Michael's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Experienced family doctor