Ratings for Dr. Sameh Michael

Amazing doctor, very helpful and knowledgeable. I can not ask for more.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2019

For sure the best doctor you can deal with. Very knowledgable and takes his time to take care of every single detail. He is very compassionate doctor with perfect bed side manors

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

I called twice 1 time today and on Friday said he was closed

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

Great clinic and very professional doctor. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2019

Excellent doctor and staff. Clinic is clean and bright. Minimal wait time.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2019

I have been his patient since he took over the practice. All positive comments here are true. He is very caring, professional and thorough. He is very respectful to his patients and the wait time is very reasonable. Not sure about the negative comments here but defiantly he is doing the best he can.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2019

His receptionist is terrible and borderline rude and unhelpful on the phone. He is a very good doctor but If I have to deal with such a bad receptionist before I can get to have an appointment with him or get results etc it is not worth being his patient. His receptionist needs customer service training in treating patients with respect and dignity and not be so dismissive when they make inquiries about appointments, results and forms that needs filling.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2019

Thank you for the care you gave me and my family. Your compassionate care helped us a lot.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2019

Excellent caring doctor. Very personal and gives attention to details. He is a real blessing.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2019

Short-term disability was suspended during the 2 weeks I waited for an appointment to see my MRI results. We spoke for maybe 2 minutes total, where I asked how it compared to a prior MRI (which he didn't even think he had until he scrolled back to it), and I left without learning anything that I couldn't have just read for myself. He didn't seem very knowledgeable to my past history, didn't articulate very well what the best course of action should be, and aside from faxing the results to the insurance company, was a waste of both our times.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

Dr. Sameh Michael's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Experienced family doctor