Dr. Sameh Michael

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sameh Michael

Great doctor, he is now working out of two locations. Sometimes confusing but the new location is way better, nice and clean with easy parking.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

I am extremely happy Dr. Michael took over for Dr. Lummack. He's kind, caring and patient. I never feel rushed and unlike other doctors, I am never forced to only discuss one subject. He is on top of my medical needs and very informative. I recommend him to everyone. He's an excellent doctor who actually listens to your concerns.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Dr. Michael is very knowledgeable if I can give him 7 stars I will. The staff is also friendly and helpful

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Excellent friendly staff place is always clean easy access

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Dr. Micheal replace Dr. Lummach. I am very happy with the transition and the staff are great!! Much better than previous staff that worked for Doctor Lummach.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

A very careing staff and an excellent Doctor ♡ PeterPirkas

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

The new clinic is so nice. Great doctor and wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Thank you dr Michael for being here for me and my family all the time. We really appreciate your dedication and passion for your job- Peter

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

I have been "his" patient for 3 years, he never cares about seeing patients he just sends his nurse practitioners to do the job for him. He always seem like he is in a rush and is not interested in what you have to say. He used to work with a very kind and knowledgeable female doctor, but I have not seen her in a few months. My family and I will be definitely switching!!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Dr. Michael is such a great Dr. as well as his staff especially Melissa who is never to busy to inquire how u are? I find Dr. Michael to be a wonderful knowledgeable replacement to the Dr. he replaced who was a horrible pill pusher, Dr. Michael will give u medication but only if required!! and if he doesn't know something he will send u for tests / refer u to a specialist who can help u asap !! Thank u Dr. Michael for being the kind of compassionate , caring and knowledgeable Dr./man u are !!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Dr. Sameh Michael's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Experienced family doctor