Ratings for Dr. Rachel Bell

As a new patient, I was very impressed with the dental care and service provided. I had a great experience and therefore was happy to refer my family. Thank you Dr. Bell and team.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

Dr Bell and her staff are friendly making my visits easy and relaxing.Dr Bell's knowledge has transformed my teeth and smile. Thanks doctor

flag | Submitted June 12, 2019

Dr. Bell and her staff are a wonderful team. My husband found us a new dentist when we moved to Brampton, and I was sketpical to visit. Each visit has been the highest level of professionalism, and I am glad to have her as our famiy dentist.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2019

I have been a patient for several years and my experience has been good. Dr. Bell and her staff provide gentle dental care. The office is very clean.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

Dr. Bell and her staff provide great dental care. She is a wonderful dentist, easy to speak with. Dr Bell takes time to explain the process and procedures. The dental office is also very clean.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Dr. Bell and team are wonderful, our family is pleased with the dental care.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Dr. Bell always provide great service, very professional.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Dr. Bell is a great dentist! She ensures that you feel calm and comfortable each appointment. The staff are warm and welcoming. I recommend Northlake dentistry to all my family and friends!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Dr. Bell is very nice and the appointments are always on time.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Dr. Bell and staff have been great in providing dental care to our entire family. The dental office is very clean and inviting and our visit is always very pleasant.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Dr. Rachel Bell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Rachel Bell received her Bachelor's of Science (Honours) degree from Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario. She then completed her Doctorate in Dental Medicine at the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine in Pennsylvania. Upon graduating, her passion to learn and provide her patients with a positive dental experience led her to complete a General Practice Residency (GPR) at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Montefiore Hospital. After her GPR, Dr. Bell practiced in the Greater Toronto Area as an associate dentist. Dr. Bell currently practices in Brampton where her commitment to excellence and life-long learning provides patients with the best that dentistry has to offer. Dr. Bell looks forward to serving the community for many years to come. She is a very caring, gentle and compassionate dentist that truly cares for the well-being of her patients. Professional Affiliations include: American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry American Dental Association Halton Peel Dental Association Ontario Academy of General Dentistry Ontario Dental Association Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario

• English

• Oral cancer screening
  • Cavities/tooth decay
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)
  • Impacted wisdom teeth