Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Blackadar

Dr. Blackadar is a fantastic doctor! He's friendly, knowledgeable and takes time with his patients to properly access their needs. I'm so grateful that I have him as my doctor. That being said, the receptionists at Northern Shores Medical are terribly unprofessional and rude to patients which is really sad. Most people that call or visit a doctors office aren't feeling well and a little kindness would go a long way. I hope that this changes for the clinic in the future.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

He is an excellent doctor. Need more phones though

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

I feel so lucky to be a patient of his. He listens to me and doesn't rush. He's gentle and kind. I never wait long in the waiting room. The staff at Northern Shores are fabulous! I am lucky to have him as my G.P. Thank you Dr. Blackadar!!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Northern Shores should do surveys with their patients on a regular basis to see which areas they are doing well in, and which areas need improvement.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Met Dr. Blackadar in the ER didn't act rushed like everyone else in the hospital to go talk to cowrokers. Was very respectful and immediatly solved the issue i was dealing with.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

I've been a patient of Dr Blackadar for about a year now. Awesome doctor, never rushed and really takes the time for your individual needs. He gets a 100% rating from me! Very grateful to be in his care. The North is lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr Blackader was meant to be a physician. Last night in the ER he diagnosed my case his first time of meeting me, after two years of scans and second opinions. He listened and answered every single one of my questions with confident perfect answers. I have never felt so grateful after a hospital visit. Every other Doctor I have seen has forgotten about my case and didn't care. He made me feel so comfortable , cared for and he is so easy to talk to. He isn't cocky at all, just a great enthusiastic Doctor. He is by far one of the best doctors I have ever met. He is greatly intelligent and came up with a really effective solution to my case. He is 100 times better than the general surgeons I had to see in the past. We definitely need more doctors like him. What an inspiration.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Excellent doctor who listens to his patients. Have not had to wait.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

He's an excellent doctor who listens. So far I've not had to wait for too long in his waiting room until I'm called in. I feel very luck to have him as my family doctor

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I met Dr. Blackadar in the ER when I was having respiratory problems. When he discovered that I didn't have a family doctor, he took me as his patient. Since being in his care, my breathing problems have been resolved. He is patient, listens to all of your concerns and takes the time to explain everything to you in a way that you will understand. He is professional, polite, but most importantly, he's very kind. I consider myself lucky to have met him when I did and am grateful to have him as my family doctor. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. Jonathan Blackadar's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients