Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Blackadar

I've been a patient of Dr Blackadar for about a year now. Awesome doctor, never rushed and really takes the time for your individual needs. He gets a 100% rating from me! Very grateful to be in his care. The North is lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr Blackader was meant to be a physician. Last night in the ER he diagnosed my case his first time of meeting me, after two years of scans and second opinions. He listened and answered every single one of my questions with confident perfect answers. I have never felt so grateful after a hospital visit. Every other Doctor I have seen has forgotten about my case and didn't care. He made me feel so comfortable , cared for and he is so easy to talk to. He isn't cocky at all, just a great enthusiastic Doctor. He is by far one of the best doctors I have ever met. He is greatly intelligent and came up with a really effective solution to my case. He is 100 times better than the general surgeons I had to see in the past. We definitely need more doctors like him. What an inspiration.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Excellent doctor who listens to his patients. Have not had to wait.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

He's an excellent doctor who listens. So far I've not had to wait for too long in his waiting room until I'm called in. I feel very luck to have him as my family doctor

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I met Dr. Blackadar in the ER when I was having respiratory problems. When he discovered that I didn't have a family doctor, he took me as his patient. Since being in his care, my breathing problems have been resolved. He is patient, listens to all of your concerns and takes the time to explain everything to you in a way that you will understand. He is professional, polite, but most importantly, he's very kind. I consider myself lucky to have met him when I did and am grateful to have him as my family doctor. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Excellent doctor. Excellent staff. Front staff is always friendly and accommodating. The office manager (I believe her name is Sandra) is wonderful! Dr. Blackadar takes time to listen to your issues and addresses them accordingly. Uses proper eye contact while speaking which makes the whole experience that much more personal. When done he actually makes sure everything else is ok. That's a rare quality in this area. You actually feel better and at ease when you leave. As far as experience with the other doctors in the Northern Shores Medical Clinic, I've only spoken to one over the phone with an emergency when Jonathan was away. I was surprised that she actually took the time to speak to me on the phone. Most of all, I've never felt like a number and feel very lucky to be a patient there.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr. Jonathan Blackadar's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients