Ratings for Dr. Don J. Moore

Every time I see Dr. Don I leave pain free and have a better understanding of how to remain pain free! The collaboration between nutritional wellness and chiropractic care is important but most chiropractors I have been to just mask the symptoms with adjustments and never fully address every problem like Dr. Don does! I would recommend him to any of my family and friends! Come on and let's get healthy!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

GREAT Chiropractor he truly wants to get people feeling relief from pain and then guiding them through staying well!!!! BEST Chiro!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr. Don J. Moore's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Graduate of New York Chiropractic College, my focus is on rehabilitation of patients from injury from sports accidents, work, and auto injuries. I strive to learn the most about my patients and tailor a custom plan depending on the needs or the patient. I have a background in professional sports and serve to the sports community. I have been involved with Athletic care on the professional level. My overall goal as a chiropractor rendering treatment to Patients of my practice is to keep them at the highest level of health by teaching stretching and exercise to help stabilize the spine after the correction is complete. This phase of care is very carefully monitored by follow up visits and assessment tools to assure the patient remain in excellent physical health.

• English

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 2008)

• Chiropractic adjustment